[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bit of background on my situation. I am an 18 year old male.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 767x1024
Bit of background on my situation. I am an 18 year old male. I live with my mother, my older sister, and My two nephews. My father ran out on us. I was so young when it happened. Can't remember him. Don't know anything about him. He was also abusive, according to my family.

My sister is very loving, she is very generous with her time and she wants what's best for everyone she loves. She goes above and beyond for us.

Now here's the problem. She has very bad anger issues. She is known in my entire family for this and she is also known for overreacting to the smallest of things. All of my uncles and aunties know of this problem.

Now when she's angry, she takes her anger out on people by using physical violence. She has been beating me up since I was as young as 6 years old. She has given my mother black eyes before and has made her unconscious on several occasions. When she does this, she doesn't apologise. In fact she makes my mother apologise, or she will leave my mother and take her two sons away. My mother is frightened of her. Her partner who is a brilliant guy knows of this issue and has been at the end of it before. When they have disputes, she gets violent with him and he has to use reasonable force to restrain her, but he has never hit her. He hasn't actually told me this, but I get the feeling he wants the relationship to work because of the two kids. He doesn't want them to come from a broken home. One thing I forgot to mention is that she's a control freak. She uses threats to get her way.

Now I just had a dispute with her over something. I just got back from work and went to my room. Her son whom I love dearly came in and laid down on my bed with his colouring book. Now the only problem with this is, that my bed is a single bed. So there's not much room. So I took his book and told him to sit on the end so I at least had some room to sit down. He started crying and she came storming in. continued below
>>
Once she saw him crying, she started hitting me. I made the quick decision that I wasn't going to let her hit me whilst I just take it like me and my mother normally do. So I slapped her really hard. This only pissed her off more so she got even more violent. She left the house.

Her partner and my mother think I'm right and said this too her face before she left. Her partner stayed because he's trying to prove a point to her to make her see how wrong she is because he's equally as fed as with her. My mother wanted me to apologise to keep the peace but I refused.

I don't know what to do. I feel like leaving this family. I don't feel like it's worth my time. She is out of control and everyone knows it. Even her friends and work colleagues have commented on her controlling ways before. Little do they know she is physically abusive too.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Or has anyone known anyone who has?

Thanks.
>>
>>16949900
I don't want to hear the rest of your idiotic story.

have the balls to call the police to report her, document her abuse, and end the abuse or I don't give a fuck to hear your pussy ramblings and your
>b-b-b-b-but I loooove heeeerrrrs
Just like if you're a woman getting raped by Cosby, don't come to me 30 years later expecting me to give a shit. If you do nothing to stop this, then it's your fault too.
>>
>>16949924
I have thought about doing this but the only thing I am worried about is her two kids. At this point, I don't care about what happens to her. Yes she's been loving to me but the feelings aren't mutual. She's a bitch who deserves everything that's coming to her. I just don't want to see her kids suffer.
>>
>>16949953
>I am worried about is her two kids
No you aren't otherwise you would realize that leaving two small children to grow up with a violently abusive mother and a pussy for a father is like a death sentence. Stop hiding behind "oh it's what's best for the children."

No, it's really not.
>>
>>16949984
I agree with this anon
>>
>>16949984
In California it is illegal (comes with a fine) to have children and be abused. Its considered a form of neglect
>>
>>16949984
It's only a matter of time before she beats the shit out of those kids. Either you give a fuck and you document this (and they will all pussy out when it comes to crunch time, so be ready) or you oust out like the rest and take the beatings and cry with everyone over their beatings.
>>
>>16950604
So basically if u report her in ca, your mother, and the father of her children would also get boned by the court system. Idk if its only a ca law or if its country wide but keep that in mind. Ultimately she does need the police called on her. Physical abuse is not cool. It fucks up children like crazy.
>>
>>16949900

>Sister needs therapy
>is it bad if she leaves with her two kids? Are you dependent on their income?
>>
>>16950643
I don't think therapy will do anything at this point. She is beyond help. Not even exaggerating. The whole family is aware of this problem but no one has done anything.

And I'm not dependent on their income. Can survive on my own money.
>>
>>16949917
>>16949900
your family is posion, you need to leave. cut ties, join the millitary and never speak to her again. it will be hard, but you have to man up you have to be the one that breaks the cycle of Abuse and report her to the police, be very careful she will get worse and the kids might end up hating your guts but you have to try.
>>
>>16949924
>Have the balls to call authorities on your family
Kys traitorous scum
>>
Ffffffffffffuck her up next time she hits you
>>
File: Picard.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Picard.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>16949900
is your sister a klingon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.