[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is not normal to push away the people you like, isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
It is not normal to push away the people you like, isn't it?
Pic not related.
>>
Yea if you're 10
>>
>>16949785
Depends.

When you like someone, you begin to trust them, thereby making yourself more vulnerable to them.
Sometimes, people who dislike this vulnerability isolate themselves in order to reduce the chances that their friend will betray them or hurt them.

This is common in people with anxiety.
>>
>>16949785
what exactly do you mean? Do you deliberately avoid and/or antagonize people you like.
>>
>>16949844
Deliberately avoid people from the past that I liked. Some crazy thought, that I underwent some depression induced personality change and they won't recognise me. Haven't seen them for 2 years during aforementioned depressive periods.
>>
>>16949835
So do I have anxiety? Or is it only trust issues?
>>
I usually push people away unintentionally when they get to know me

The people that stick around are my friends I guess
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.