[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf was bad mouthing me and my family last night, she has a ear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 544x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 544x438
Gf was bad mouthing me and my family last night, she has a ear ache and is mad that instead of visiting her yesterday I went with my family to the ER because my mom's sugar was too high (she is diabetic). She never told me she had a ear ache I had to figure out later from her mom. She went to school this morning and should be out soon, idk how should I comfort her?
>>
you should dump that clingy cunt and do your homework
>>
My gf had this and woke up howling in the middle of the night try eardroos and a heat pack on/ around the ear. Ended up staying up all night reading to her. Just try and be supportive in other ways rather than letting her mope about it, get her mind off the pain and you will be a A+ boyfriend
>>
>>16949515
I can't right now she is already suffering and also she signed us up for this cruise and put money down
>>
>>16949522
Okay I'm going to try to get to her house before she does
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.