[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry for another one of "these" threads /adv/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I'm sorry for another one of "these" threads /adv/, but I'm breaking down more than I have in years and feel lost

It all started on Monday, it's around 2pm and I'm just sitting on the couch with my dog and cat just content. I check my phone and I get a Facebook messenger "chat request" not having a damn clue who it is I check. What I see instantly makes the room start spinning, it's my ex from two years ago. To give a brief back history we broke up with her calling me one of the coldest men she's ever met. She deleted me from every social media form and I sank into a hole for a month before I recovered. I got over her, moved on with my life, put it all behind me. Her message is a wall of text explaining how sorry she is for hurting me and thinks of me sometimes. Then mentions that "if we met today I know it would have worked out". This freaks me out to a level I can't explain. Why is this girl telling me this two years after the fact?

Here's the next tweak part. This message occurs not even 30 minutes before my friend comes over. i tell her what just happened and how much it sacred me since we've always been close. She starts talking about her exes texting her and how funny it is. Then out of the blue she start tearing up and says she has something to tell me. I'm freaking out internally. I have no clue what she's gonna say. She's smiling slightly and just balling. She goes on to tell me that a comment I made 8 months ago about stretch marks sacres her. She has body image issues and all of sudden just tells me this. Then she tells me "I'm in love with your mind" but what I said that long ago hurts her so much. I told her I would never care what she looks like and I have feelings for her. But no matter what I've told her the last two days she seems destroyed. Like so down on herself and doesn't believe anything I tell in the sense of "it doesn't matter, you're beautiful inside and out"

What the fuck is going on guys? I feel I lost my best friend.
>>
Women are overemotional and you would do best to consider yourself a rock from which they can seek composure.
>>
>>16949467

Yes, but me and this girl are practically best friends. I feel obligated to want to help. Yes, I have deep feelings for her. But I'm not trying to play the knight in shining armor. I genuinely care about my friend and want to help her and I don't know how.
>>
Okay, either I had a stroke reading this, or you did writing it.

What the fuck did the first half have to do with the second? What exactly do you want advice on?
>>
>>16949538

The events from the first half lead to the second half. My ex from two years ago is a moot thing other than the fact me bringing her up made me friend freak out

In trying to discern does this girl who's basically want me, but fears me in other ways.
>>
File: h0LjtCP.gif (4 MB, 294x250) Image search: [Google]
h0LjtCP.gif
4 MB, 294x250
>>16949549
>In trying to discern does this girl who's basically want me, but fears me in other ways.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.