[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hook up with guy >message him later asking to meet up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>hook up with guy
>message him later asking to meet up again
>no response for two wks
>send annoyed msg telling him to quit being a douche and at least respond
>"sorry havent signed on in a while"
>mfw
wtf do i do now
>>
you get some dignity and delete him
>>
>>16949426

Delete him, he isn't worthy your time.
>>
>>16949429
Was the "havent signed on" an excuse or the truth?
>>
>>16949426
guys dont message girls after sex because theyre not interested in your personality. just tell him if youre not talking to me then i wont talk to you. cause eventually he'll blame you for leaving.
>>
>>16949437
He should have responsed with meeting up again. If he didn't do that after 2 weeks, you ditch him.
>>
>>16949429
>you get some dignity and delete him
This OP.

Best case scenario is he's thinking "ffs why does she not take the hint, perhaps if I send her something dumb she'll piss off and leave me alone". The only other real option is he's thinking "lel, this one's gasping for it and it's not like I've had a better offer this week, maybe if I give her some old chat she'll let me have another go on her".
>>
Say you are sorry, and just admit that you liked him! Though be wary, he may just be using that as an excuse. If he doesn't seem interested in the chat, I would say to move on.

Don't worry, worse things have been said, you'll be fine!
>>
>>16949451
>ffs why does she not take the hint
Cant stand this. If youre no longer interested just fucking say so
>>
>>16949450
We chatted for a bit after but a lot less than pre-hookup

>>16949455
>just admit that you liked him
We agreed to keep it casual but i got attached (of course) :(
>>
Send him a message and write that you are pregnant. You will hear from him within seconds.

Then don't reply for two weeks, when you do tell him that you didnt sign on in a while, and explain that you werent pregnant all along and that you just thought you were but it must have been the jar of pickled onions you ate.
Then tell him,cya.
>>
>>16949426
He fucked you, and he still didn't give you his number? I'm adding that to my game, lol.

My favorite thing to do is hook up with a bitch from Tinder, wake up early, and leave a $20 on the nightstand. Always gets my Tinder beeping like a pager when they wake up.
>>
>>16950007
Fucking 007.

That is hilarious.
>>
>>16950007
Leave $2.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.