[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kissing a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: obitoheart.png (166 KB, 728x404) Image search: [Google]
obitoheart.png
166 KB, 728x404
Been talking and hanging out with this girl, but for some reason im afraid to make any moves, maybe cause i really like this one and she told me that she's tired of waiting and her ex keeps constantly messaging her so im afraid here that that things might end up badly.

Gonna go hang out with her later today and 100% sure I wanna go in for the kiss, been a long time coming, but I feel like a retard now since I'll do it after she told me she is tired of waiting....

Can you give me any tips /adv/? How the fk do i do this, what do i say or should I just go for it? Dont fail me now 4chan

all tips appreciated, dont wanna end up like pic related

WILL POST HOW IT WENT LATER
>>
File: Saiyan Saga Vegeta.png (189 KB, 677x677) Image search: [Google]
Saiyan Saga Vegeta.png
189 KB, 677x677
Confidence.

You having all these second guesses and doubts are gonna show up when you go in for the kiss and fuck it up for you.

Just follow the heat of the moment, get in the zone and go for it. Keep us updated man! Hoping it goes well
>>
>>16949242

The only doubts are obviously if I get rejected and then the situation is hella fucking awkward, but I know she likes me so will try my best.

What do I say though? All previous girls just seemed to happen naturally, but Im getting nervous with this one.. I cant just kiss her out of nowhere
>>
anyone else wanna help a brother out?
>>
I'm in a similar boat op. I just started dating a girl and I'm afraid of waiting too long to make a move.
2nd date hopefully a couple days, so my plan is to get both of us comfortable about being in each others space..
I'd say the best way to achieve this is to start holding hands when you're walking down a long street while you're talking.
It should be a lot easier than a kiss, and you will eventually be able to work up the courage to move your face closer to hers, and MAYBE she'll do the same. Boom. Leading to the kiss.
And if confidence is still stopping you from proceeding with any of these steps, just fake the confidence and pretend you're the most confident person on the planet. Also be proud of every action you make. Love every action you make towards the girl, and love yourself as a whole more importantly.
Gl op.
>>
>>16949332
Well I already held hands with her, hugged obviously and even slept in her moms bed with her ( probably would've gotten LAID with her 99% sure but we got too drunk playing russian roulette with Vodka lmao ).. So that's why I feel like I need to do this.

Faking the Confidence is the key I think, will fucking do it, if it doesn't work oh well, at least it wont bother me to death anymore.

I had so many chances and I wasted them all almost completely.. Hmm how about without slowly moving my face and etc..? What if I just go for it when I catch her looking at me? Is it a bad way to do it, Cause I feel like it's just better to go for it without giving any fucks and see where it takes me .

Don't make the mistakes I did and wait.. if U really like her go for it, girls might tell you they need time and etc.. but they are lying, most of them hate waiting.
>>
>>16949347
>Hmm how about without slowly moving my face and etc..? What if I just go for it when I catch her looking at me? Is it a bad way to do it, Cause I feel like it's just better to go for it without giving any fucks and see where it takes me .
Hard for me to say man. It could definitely work, but those are the kinds of kisses that require 100% effort and confidence from you, and 0% from her. It remains the question of how much she wants to kiss you or not. In fact, you talked to her about kissing at one point right? You could bring it up again when you're talking with each other just looking face-to-face. Because from the sounds of it, you two are pretty open about talking right? No reason you can't ask - "you still want that kiss?", or anything like that. Just make sure you back the phrase with yourself and confidence.
>Don't make the mistakes I did and wait.. if U really like her go for it, girls might tell you they need time and etc.. but they are lying, most of them hate waiting.
Appreciate the advice man. Hopefully I can follow my own advice and the second date goes well.
>>
>>16949242
>pic features a man who followed the heat of the moment, got in the zone, and went for it
>and got fucking destroyed
>>
Just got back. Drove down to the lake ( empty place at night ), held hands at first since there's still ice there ( not to slip ) and then just fucking went for it, was awkward at first since she has only kissed 2 guys in her life, but after that it was awesome as fuck, glad I did it, ty for help.
>>
>>16949386
Well I did it and yeah I went for it and it was a bit awkward at first, we talked etc.. and just went for it then, was awesome to do it with her obv, walked around a bit, then kissed more and that's that. Good feeling to set the second doubts and all that shit aside for once. You should go for it too, although maybe a bit later, depends on how she acts, since I know this girl for 2-3 months now.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.