[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 519172323_c_570_411.jpg (47 KB, 499x360) Image search: [Google]
519172323_c_570_411.jpg
47 KB, 499x360
Tomorrow I might do speed for the first time, but I haven't tried a drug like that before.

So I wanna ask, how dangerous is speed, and assuming I'm not a fuckup that overdoses it a shit ton tomorrow, how will it be?
>>
Why do you want to try it?

It can be highly addictive, it can cause MANY health problems, and it tends to make you act like a crazier, stupider, meaner version of yourself. I've never seen someone's life get better on this shit. Stick to weed, moderate amounts of alcohol, and the occasional psychedelic when you really want an "experience"
>>
>>16949127
Neat name for a drug.
>>
>>16949136
Disregard this faggot.
Speed on its own is boring and won't do much to you. Do it on a night out while drinking with your buds.

Check erowid instead of /adv/ next time
>>
>>16949136
>It can be highly addictive
>highly addictive
Its not heroin. Its as addictive as alcohol
> it can cause MANY health problems
Sure if you do it every day for months. Recreational weekend use isn't gonna do much
>and it tends to make you act like a crazier, stupider, meaner version of yourself
You have never done the drug or seen anyone on it. If anything it makes you more energetic and talkative
>I've never seen someone's life get better on this shit
That's because you never seen anyone on it
>>
>>16949136
I just wanna try it out, not planning on amfetamine getting to become a part of my daily routine at all, im just curious to try the first hand experience of it. the setting is gonna be chill, but when I googled it I just got a lot of different answers.
>>
>>16949181
>the setting is gonna be chill
You don't take speed to chill, you take speed to make a good night out a great one. Save it for the weekend
>>
>>16949146
Well, since it's my first time doing it, im cool with it just being me and some friends.
Never have heard of erowid before.

>>16949174
Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>16949127
>how dangerous is speed
unless you have pre-existing heart conditions quite safe (short term)
>and assuming I'm not a fuckup that overdoses it a shit ton tomorrow, how will it be?
for me:
one keytip
>i feel normal, like on a normal afternoon, even though it's past midnight and i should be affected by the few beers and joints i've had.
second keytip:
>wow, that energy, I fweel warm, i'm just one with the music, i want to talk to everyone and i know perfectly well how to deal with everything.

>>16949189
a rave is the place to do it!

about speed being addictive:
the thing is that whereas the effect of MDMA becomes dull after some time, speed stays more or less the same even if you take it every week, or more. the hangover is easyer to deal with than MDMA and you can microdose it to make your monday more copeable. AAAAND that's where it starts to creep into your every day life. it's because it's so convenient and cheap that it's tempting to take it weekly or more. As with other addictive drugs: it's exactly because rather than despite the effects being relatively mild that it's so easy to make it a habbit.
But then again if you're a warned man, you can keep it to special occasions and such, it can be enjoyed safely.
>>
>>16949127
Holy shit OP. Not trying to sound like one of those after school say no to drugs ABC episodes, but meth is fucking horrible and highly addictive. My former best friend fucked himself up badly twice due to meth addiction and is now spending time in prison for multiple breaking and entering charges.

It's your life OP. But I highly recommend staying away from it and getting away from the loser faggots that are offering it to you.

Also, this guy is a laughable cunt >>16949146
>>
>>16949246
Speed isn't meth you dumbass
>>
>>16949229
Thank you for your response.

I've done the occasional weed, and shrooms a couple of times, but since speed is in another category it's always nice to hear some things about it, from people whom has had first hand experience s with it. And thanks for the tips
>>
>>16949253
Unless you cool millennial faggots have changed the nomenclature, I'm pretty sure speed is meth

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
>>
>>16949246
I think we got off the wrong foot here, well where I come from we call it speed(amfetamine) and not meth (methamfetamine) and I don't think it's the same thing.
I'm trying say that meth isnt the same as speed
>>
>>16949257
>it's always nice to hear some things about it, from people whom has had first hand experience s with it
This guy is on point, but for future reference, always read it up on erowid as well. It has info on literally every substance ever, be it chemical or a plant based, with multiple sources, experiences, dosage and how certain doses make you feel, precautions and whatnot. It is the best source to consult by far

>>16949246
>>16949277
Hey, thanks for proving yourself wrong, even with a source. What a trooper
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-10-37-39.png (309 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-10-37-39.png
309 KB, 1080x1920
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>16949127
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/
>>
>>16949321

Speed can be meth, but I've heard people use the word "speed" to refer to pretty much any stimulant besides coke
>>
Check erowid.org
>>
I'm pretty sure speed is just meth, but it can go with something else added in like MDMA.

It's probably just meth if it's not cut with salt or crushed up vitamins. It's really similar to taking a bunch of adderall. You'll likely end up getting really horny and want run around while getting really scatterbrained.

It's fun though, you just don't "chill" with it usually.
>>
>>16950047
>I'm pretty sure speed is just meth, but it can go with something else added in like MDMA.
And i'm pretty sure you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and are giving wrong advice about one thing you really shouldn't give wrong advice for
Those two substances have nothing at all to do with eachother, other than a slightly similar chemical base.
Amphetamine is also much safer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.