[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting off this ride. 60kg female. Got my hands on the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 736x414
Getting off this ride. 60kg female. Got my hands on the following

780mg dihydrocodeine

690mg nefopam

As well as quite a bit of wine. Is this enough to ensure death and not just brain damage?
>>
>>16949022
It's enough to make everyone bawww over you and hold your hand and tell you they care about you after you get your stomach pumped, if that's what you really want to know.
>>
Obligatory no, don't do it, you have so much to live for blah blah blah

Now to answer your question: no it's probably not enough to guarantee death.
>>
>>16949022
You're gonna want at least thrice that amount.
>>
>>16949044
Fuck. Thanks for the information. Not sure if I can get anymore.
>>
>>16949044
This
>>16949033
And this

Pills are a really dicey way to kill yourself unless you go for heroic doses. I mean 20x what you'd take if you were looking to get fucked up. You need to make sure that even if you throw up or get found, so much is already swimming around inside you that it won't make a difference.

>obligatory
Don't do it.
>>
>>16949044
But if you go too much, don't you run the risk of the body rejecting it and vomiting it all out?
>>
You can easily get thin via liposuction (a type of fat draining surgery). If you're going to die anyway, why not sell an organ, like a kidney, for ~$100,000 and get lots of surgeries which would make you thin and very pretty? There are lots of surgeries now which completely change the way you look - they can even change the bone structure.

Killing yourself over such stupid shit is retarded. And even trying to get attention from others and baww over you as previous anon said (this is what you seem to want) over this is pointless.
So you will get your attention, what next? No one will give a shit about you next, that's what. They will remember you as just another fatty who tried to off herself rather than eat properly, and probably laugh inside over you.
>>
>>16949074
Sort of. I think that's why people who are really set on killing themselves go for more sure methods.
>>
You're probably not gonna die from that.

Go see a psychiatrist and you won't have to die at all. Then follow up with a therapist for good measure.

I'm gonna go write erotica for money now. Toodle loo.
>>
>>16949022
Why?
>>
this is such bullshit jesus christ

what kind of a sissy bitch do you have to be (male or female) to attempt suicide via some lame-ass meds

you know damn fucking well that's not the point of it

serious people hang themselves, do the whole car thing, lots of other much more sure ways

this is obviously bait or some teenage drama shit which will only get you lots of troubles and cause even more problems for the people around you; it's a fucking selfish cry for attention, not a way out

go to a fucking therapist first, talk to some friends, appeal to your family

>get you shit together before you embarrass yourself even more
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.