[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try another kind of thread today, /adv/ Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 76672-67358.jpg (23 KB, 405x270) Image search: [Google]
76672-67358.jpg
23 KB, 405x270
Let's try another kind of thread today, /adv/

Let's each say one good thing that's happening in our lives, and leave one bit of advice on how we made it happen. Let's be positive.
>>
I had a great job interview today with a life-changing organization in my town that I'd love to be a part of.

Advice: Wait until a good opportunity presents itself. Don't settle for shit when you could have the gold.
>>
>>16948876
I'm 21 and graduate college this quarter. My advice is to do your job :D
>>
I'll be planning the last academic year of my bachelor's degree soon. I made it happen by taking my education seriously and getting my work done.
>>
i'm dating the love of my life. we have great communication, we have never had an argument and sex is mindblowing.

my advice is to look around you and date people you already know or are friends of friends. having a similar background is greatly underrated. besides that, take things slow in the beginning and always make sure to spend quality time together. show them that you love and value them in every possible way. and never do anything that you know might hurt the person you love!
>>
Refuse mediocrity
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.