[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell in love with a friend since months. I just wanted to let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454778355354.jpg (274 KB, 828x826) Image search: [Google]
1454778355354.jpg
274 KB, 828x826
I fell in love with a friend since months. I just wanted to let it fade, but it doesn't. The more I see him the more I love him. I don't know what to do. We'll live in the same apartment in few months. I have few friend, and opening my heart may break our friendship, and i won't handle that. If not, it will make him to refuse to live in the same place as me. Any help welcome.

>inb4 Faggot
>inb4 Kill yourself
>>
>inb4 Faggot
OK so I assume you're a guy. To begin with, is your friend even inclined to date the same sex, and is he aware that you are attracted to and wish to date the same sex?

Even if you aren't necessarily attracted to him, he might just be the kind of person who is unable to share a living space with someone whose sexual proclivities are different to his own for various personal reasons.
>>
>>16948852

No my friend has only date girls. He his very kind to me, a bit shy sometimes, but as i'm really in love, i know many sign of tenderness from him may be not tenderness, just misinterpretation of mine. I try to stay careful with that. I guess you understand what i mean, my point of view of his attitude is totally biaised.

No one know i'm attracted to guys, that's why I'm here. Actually i've never been in love with a guy. I've found boys cute when i was younger, but no love in that.

>he might just be the kind of person who is unable to share a living space with someone whose sexual proclivities are different to his own for various personal reasons.

I'd like to know the answer of this. It'll help me decide whether let time fade my love or just tell him (jump in his arms and kiss him actually).

I think he would gladly share his bed with me even if he now that i'm attracted to guys, but knowing that I love him...

We were friends before I fell in love. I'm really scared my love for him would just kill our friendship, as it will scare him.

I just want to be sure our friendship will be safe before going further with him.

I'm really in doubt for what to do.
>>
>>16948925
Well have you asked him about his opinions on homosexuality in general and what he thinks of homosexual people, and whether he's ever had interest towards the same sex?

I think you should give up on this guy and try to find a different living situation no matter what his answer is, to be honest with you. Even if he is neutral-to-positive about homosexual relationships, it will be very difficult for him to date and bring girls home knowing that you will go into fits of jealousy over it. I don't know if you can deal with that either.
>>
Just got with the unrequited route, anon.
>>
>>16948966

>Well have you asked him about his opinions on homosexuality in general and what he thinks of homosexual people

Nope. That's not the thing we talk about. Not even close. We're both shy on this point. I just can't ask him abruptly. Sure if i can make him talk more about his opinion on that, i will. But personal stuff/opinion don't come easily with him.

>and whether he's ever had interest towards the same sex?

For what i know never. But he had a girlfriend, so...

>I think you should give up on this guy and try to find a different living situation no matter what his answer is

I don't want to waste his friendship. I have few friend actually. Our living situation is not what I wanted. How could I refuse him to live with me, as i'm already living with another friend now, and he will just replace him. As a friend, i just couldn't have refused that to him.

>it will be very difficult for him to date and bring girls home knowing that you will go into fits of jealousy over it. I don't know if you can deal with that either.

He know i'm not the kind of people who will throw my jealousy to his face. But you're right it will be hard for me to endure him being in love with someone else, but will totally help me to stop being in love, and becoming a friend again rather than a lover.

What thwart my love to fade is i guess the hope i have to begin a relationship with him.
>>
>>16948966

I'm in a uncomfortable position. I don't want to lose a friend.

I can tell nothing and wait my love to fade. But the more i see him the more it grows. It will be still strong when he'll come living with me. That's the safest solution for not losing a friend, but I will suffer very hard from this choice. And since we'll live in the same apartment, how will i hide it...

I can wait for him to expose more of himself. If ever I feel that he will "forgive" me to love him, and that our friendship will not become impacted, I could tell him that I love him. That the way to suffer the less, but only if i'm not wrong on his reaction.

I can just let him wonder if I love him. That the best way to scare him. And i don't want him to feel trap by living in the same apartment as me. But if he is interested in a relationship, that's the normal way i guess to start something weak, and let it becoming strong after.

I can just tell him. Or kiss him. That the best way to start a strong relationship. But it's also the bast way to make him flee me and lose a friend.

I don't know what to do. I don't if i'm guessing correctly. Actually that's me who are trapped with him. I just can't stop seeing him for long time to let love disappear.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.