[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kidney pain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 531x800
I woke this morning and I noticed my lower back hurting but just the sides not the center. The pain is kind of dull and hurts more when i bend. I'm kind of worried it has to do with the kidneys. Has anyone experienced this before?
>>
>>16948813
Could be a kidney infection, yep. Are you prone to UTIs? If it persists you should go to a doc/urologist and ask to pee in a cup.
>>
>>16948847
I had a UTI about 4 years ago after sex.
>>
Could be kidney stones
Enjoy the second worst pain a human can experience w/o drugs.
ps
childbirth is 3rd
>>
>>16948867

so what's the worst?
>>
File: 1422689575135.jpg (26 KB, 520x345) Image search: [Google]
1422689575135.jpg
26 KB, 520x345
>>16948870
tooth infection affecting the trigeminal nerve triggering release of substance P.
>>
>>16948884

i'm sorry i asked
>>
What are other symptoms of kidney infection or kidney stones?
>>
It probably is your kidneys, but I wouldn't jump to a stone right away. Could just be an infection.

Drink plenty of water. Will likely fix it in a couple days.

If it persists and gets worse, it MIGHT be a stone. The best way to deal with that is to drink lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. That's a magic potion, I tell you what. It got rid of my kidney stones before they could pass (and that would have been hellishly painful), and it even helped my mom with her gallbladder issues.

Try it after the water thing.

In the event that the kidney stone is horribly painful, see a doctor. They can do surgery to obliterate the stone, but you probably want to avoid surgery.
>>
>>16948870
>so what's the worst?
Cluster headaches
>>
File: 1455162415768.jpg (13 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1455162415768.jpg
13 KB, 300x201
I just had this a week ago anon, go to the doctor and they will feel around and tell you what they think it is. They thought mine was my gallbladder, but I urge you to get an X ray, as it turned out to be my spine, it was bent (kinda scoliosis, more likely due to another injury).

Hope you heed my advice anon, and I hope you get better soon, sorry to hear you aren't doing well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.