[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I flat out ask for a blowjob at the end of a date? After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Onehourlater.jpg (27 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Onehourlater.jpg
27 KB, 512x384
How do I flat out ask for a blowjob at the end of a date?

After we smoke pot, after we get out of the movie theater. How should I approach it? I'm driving.
>>
File: LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png
189 KB, 450x472
Jesus Christ. How can you people be so beta?

Just take your cock out of your pants and everything will flow naturally.
>>
File: Taxidermie_34.jpg (3 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
Taxidermie_34.jpg
3 MB, 2736x3648
easy dude.
when you drop her off, you get out and act as if you want to open her door. then you open the door a little and when she attempts to get out you trap her head in the door and force your dick down her throat. after you finished, make her say please before letting her out. try to secure a second date after that. pic related
>>
>>16948718
You don't. You make a romantic/sexual move on her, give her her pleasure, and then let her figure out how to repay the debt.
>>
"So.. Wanna go back to my place?"
>>
I got this killer coffee blend from Spain...

The rest will follow

Tip: you should be balls deep in her before the brew finishes
>>
"Have you heard this Huey Lewis Album?"
>>
"So like...is this the fishing tournament?"
>>
>>16948832
This
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.