[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fuck in the shower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448520499684.jpg (54 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
1448520499684.jpg
54 KB, 688x960
How do you fuck in the shower?
>>
I have always wondered the same thing.

Seeing as I'm 6'5" and my gf is 5'4" this unnecessarily complicates things...
>>
No idea. I've tried with 2 different guys who were different heights. If it's a tub-shower or an other wise large shower, the girl can bend over at the waist, but that's awkward even outside the shower.

Possibly with the girl up against the wall with her legs up, supported so her weight is more on the wall than the guy's arms. If you trust your walls.

Or just don't. Sensually touchin' in the shower is gr8 by itself.
>>
>>16948120
I have the same question, but my dick is a bit too large (9.5x6) so it's not like usual sex with my gf on top is easy. She definitely cant take it from behind. I dont have a tub btw
>>
>>16948120
Wetly.

The simplest way is standing-doggy style. She leans forward and he enters from behind.
>>
The only way I've ever managed is from behind, which itself involves her bending quite far at the waist. Attempts to do it any other way have failed, often comically.
>>
Bent over or carry her.

Or she is on a shower stool or you are, then bang.

How much can you lift?
>>
kek. my bf and i tried. that was a big fail. he's 6'2 and i'm 5'1...
now we just make out and do bj's/hj's in the shower. it's also pretty great. oh and we also discovered that my boobs and his boner line up perfectly for a boob-job. not so sure how to feel about that though...
>>
File: akisebf.jpg (99 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
akisebf.jpg
99 KB, 1000x563
>>16948132
>>16948152
>>16948178
>>16948183
>>16948664
>>16948673
>all these unchecked privileges
Have you ever considered they're gay? Of course not, you can't see outside of your privileged cis shit white heteronormative bubble.
>>
>>16948677
Fuck off, faggot.

Have you considered it's a guy asking about his blow up doll?
>>
>>16948679
>resorts to name calling
I see I've already won.
>>
>>16948685
>resorts to namefagging
>>
>>16948723
>this assmad
>>
>>16948677
>Have you ever considered they're gay? Of course not, you can't see outside of your privileged cis shit white heteronormative bubble.

oh sorry what? You're assuming just because they use the terms "him" and "bf" that that means they're calling them MALE?

fuck you and your transphobic norms you disgusting pig
>>
>>16948685
only a tripfag would view a conversation on an anonymous imageboard as something to be won. do you make yourself little medals and shit?
>>
>>16948856
>tripfag
Hi newfag.
>>
File: 1457084848500.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1457084848500.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>16948677
fuck off back to >>seattle
>>
>>16948677

You and your partner privilege.
>>
Whoa, I don't know what came over me.

Sorry for being an enormous faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.