[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop craving for the unreachable? I have this idealistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: BAININST.png (183 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
BAININST.png
183 KB, 800x800
How do I stop craving for the unreachable?

I have this idealistic vision on becoming a better, even famous person and being happy together with an 11/10 model tier female.

In reality I'm an overconfident guy in his late 20's who dates and fucks about everything and doesn't really care about settling down while it happens all around me with the people I know. There's a lot of (sexual) frustration and unsatisfied tension in my life. I feel like I can discharge most of it in the weekend by drinking and getting one-night stands with easy and average women. When that passes, I constantly feel like I deserve better and it comes with emotional crashes and inner struggles.
>>
Realize you're a piece of shit.

Realize you can stop acting like a TOTAL piece of shit.

Realize that there is no guarantee of an ideal reward for living better. But understand that if you don't live better you don't even have a chance. Live better and have that chance. If you don't land the 11/10, and you probably won't, you'll at least have maybe hated yourself a little less.

Or, better yet, evaluate why you want said woman and why that's so important. Maybe because you're an egotistical piece of shit who needs a lot of validation. So instead of just acting more in line with your goals, change your goals to something that isn't totally stupid.
>>
I'm confused, what is it you want OP? When you say you deserve better, but don't want to settle down, do you just mean more attractive one night stands?
You seem to be getting the things that you're aiming for, if you're aiming for things you don't want and it's upsetting you... maybe stop aiming for those things?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.