[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >no problems at all, not even with money >feel absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>21
>no problems at all, not even with money
>feel absolutely nothing
>bought cocaine
>done cocaine
>not impressed, overrated
>contemplating about suicide
>started feeling like a faggot because of it, i am kinda ashamed of me
>thinking of methods of dying but without the people around me knowing I heroed, like making some shit and getting shot
>feeling a bigger faggot than before
>will do some more coke in 5 mins - anyway i think is some shitty stuff
>thefuck is wrong with me?

pic related, also general drug thread, post your story, i am bored
>>
Could I have the coke then if you didn't like it? I never got to try it, though pretty sure I'd prefer adderall anyway since it lasts longer. But snorting things is fun, I like the burn for whatever reason.

Anyway drugs don't really fix depression. Coke won't give you any answers. I've tried psychedelics and any life meaning I came up with was pretty simple and stupid once sober. Why would you go with coke if you're depressed? Stimulants are just going to make you overthink things faster and more efficiently.
>>
>>16948072
Honestly, there's three options if you don't like nose. The first is that you have some kind of mechanical (can't think of a better word for it) in your brain that prevents you from feeling pleasure in general. It won't be a mental issue, because that's not how coke works.

Option two is that you've bought a bag of shit. Unless you're in a country where its grown I can promise you that nose isn't pure, regardless of what your dealer told you. They'll come all this crap about "oh it's 92%" or "got some 98% breh so it's £ 20 extra", but certainly in Europe the stuff you buy at retail level will be between 10% - 15% cocaine and the rest is filler, usually a mix of either pharmaceuticals or other street drugs and inert powder. It's not unheard of for people to sell "nose" that doesn't actually have any cocaine in it at all, because if you've never had it before, or even if you've just never has good nose before, as long as it looks about right and gets you some kind of a hit you won't know the difference.

As an aside to that, I went on holiday to Peru once and nearly fucking died the first night. You can buy a huge uncrushed crystal, maybe 10g, for the price of a beer, and of course it's absolutley pure. In my nievity I didn't realise it was 10x stronger than what I'm used to and railed about half a g in one go. Not pleasant.

Option 3 is that you're just not doing enough. This will depend on your tolerance and the purity of what you have, but it's generally better to split a g in to 4/5 lines and be as high as a giraffe's eyebrows for an hour and a half than it is to do tiny little ones over the course of a whole night and just feel like you've had too much coffee.
>>
yeah, don't know about that.
I got dumped yesterday. I am not in love with her or some shit like that, its just that i'm feeling used(i know, what the fuck?), just like a lil'bitch. And frustrated.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.