[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So about a 5 months ago I made a new group of friends through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: MightyNo9RD-610.jpg (201 KB, 610x345) Image search: [Google]
MightyNo9RD-610.jpg
201 KB, 610x345
So about a 5 months ago I made a new group of friends through a girl I work with. We got close and she started bringing me along on casual outings with them. They're all pretty nice and I enjoy the time we spend together. There's one guy, we'll call him T, who she considers her best friend. They've been close for years and years and years.

Recently I've gotten much closer with the girl. And it's suddenly created a lot of tension in the group. It's obvious to anyone looking in that T wants to be with this girl. And I can tell that he's started becoming miserable when I'm around (Which lately has been nearly every day). He's super nice and would never say anything to anyone, always wants everyone to be happy, but I feel awful about it. Whenever she gives me any sort of special attention I can see his face drop, and it makes me feel like I can't enjoy my time with her, or accept the attention she gives and it makes me come across as distant to her, which I don't want

Is there any way I can fix this? Putting myself in his shoes I can totally understand and relate to how he feels, and I'm not sure there's anything someone else could that would make me feel better about it. So I'm stumped
>>
he is a beta male and needs to be taken advantage of. fuck the girl and when youre done snapchat him a post sex picture and caption it: lmao just destroyed this slut. then the next day go up to him and punch him in the stomach and steal his lunch money
>>
It's his own fault for not making a move on her. You can't tip toe round this girl because one of her friends is a beta faggot.
If she's into you I say bang her.
>>
Tell her to wise up and deal with the situation instead of pretending there's no problem. It's not fair to you or the beta for her to keep this up.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.