[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hang out with a kid in high school because we're both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sad pepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
>hang out with a kid in high school because we're both outsiders
>he's an obnoxious fatty who ended up losing 60 pounds and becoming an obnoxious stick
>has to always be right, always instigating shit, never gets in trouble
>ruins my chances at getting relationships with girls by constantly talking about their tits in front of them
>laughs at me when I tell him I'm going to college and that I'm "a dumbfuck redneck" for doing it
>high school ends, go to college
>debt comes out of nowhere despite getting financial aid
>classes become more difficult
>start to lose connection with him for focusing on school and finances, especially when he disappears and moves across the country
>meanwhile realize that going to a liberal school means all the girls only care about one-night flings when I'm looking to plant my feet
>stuck working as unskilled labor because of market saturation
>fastforward a decade or so to today
>high school reunion is coming up
>I was on the student council because only losers joined up, so I'm one of the few involved in finding people
>manage to finally track this guy down because I mean I considered him a friend
>start catching up
>turns out he joined the Air Force
>ended up getting jacked
>somehow got two degrees in business management and economics for free
>found out the Air Force covers that
>he's currently a general manager over several car dealerships
>is making a six-figure salary plus military benefits
>ended up marrying he met while stationed in Germany and "is so happy to have evacuated her before the immigrant crisis"
>even starts talking to her in German when she comes home
>as we hang up he says he'll "give me some stock market tips when the bear market finally moves on" with a chuckle
>mfw

Why am I so incomprehensibly pissed off at this guy?
>>
>>16948005
probably because in the span of 10 years he focused on his life while you didnt do shit

>all the girls only care about one night flings

literally lol
>>
Why are you pissed off? Because you always thought you were better than he was, and here he is, more successful than you.
>>
>>16948023
no shit captain obvious
>>
>>16948027
Don't get mad at me for answering the question.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.