[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm about to give up on girls; what are some ideas for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
So, I'm about to give up on girls; what are some ideas for hobbies that will take up the rest of my time on this wretched earth?
>>
How pathetic do you have to be to give up on girls?
>>
>>16947963
Pathetic enough to go three years without so much as a kiss, apparently.
>>
>>16947970
Jesus Christ, cry me a river.
>>
>>16947970
>Get on the fucking craigslist/tinder/whatever
>Fuck hambeasts, junkies and all sorts of mentally unstable sluts

Works well and I have built up a list of regulars that will come to me whenever.

>hobbies that will take up the rest of my time on this wretched earth?
Money. Acquire it. It can make life more enjoyable.
>>
>give up on girls

Just wondering, how old are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x327
Get into taxidermie. Shit's cash and if you ever manage to get a girl to set a foot inside your house you can poison her and make a sex doll out of her. Fun fun. Pic related
>>
Model trains
RC cars/airplanes
Magic/yugioh/poker
Chess
mmorpgs
learn to code and make your own operating system.
>>
>>16948060
wear a condom

that's how i got herpes
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.