[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shud i just let her go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1_1.jpg (260 KB, 920x1099) Image search: [Google]
1_1.jpg
260 KB, 920x1099
>meet girl at college freshman year
>shes cool
>just see her as friend
>have a great time together, flirting here and there, saul Goodman
>one day another friend comments that she's gorgeous
>uhhh i guess
>next thing i know im falling for this goddess ive been so blind to
>eventually make it in her bed, we hook up
>we dont fuck (my dick didnt fit) (also 2 roommates were sleeping in there)
>i want you inside me anon
>oh jesus im hard
>she wudve been my first
>without a condom
>fuckmylife.tif
>next day
>hey u wanna come over
>why?
>so we can fuck
>tells me theres another guy
>uhhh ok
>dont really talk that summer, she gets a bf
>whatever
>sophomore year
>we hang out a handful of times, nothinh happens, shes single, clearly just wants to be friends
>wtf
>junior year
>Its her birthday
>man u look good
>anon I just wanna be friends! !
>lose confidence, feel like shit, why dont she like me :(
>end up hooking up with some other girl i didnt know who was pretty hot
>lose virginity, dont tell her, kinda awkward, super tight to the point sex is uncomfortable, cum fast, etc.
>never talk to this girl again
>girl i like is always incredibly busy with her sports shit and her drama shit
>fuck u look so good tho
>keep tryna make plans to hang out
>text her when im drunk and horny, she aint with it
>i wish we cud just be fucking like rabbits in ur single but you gotta be all weird now
>ask her to see a movie with me
>no response
>alright watev
>try and forget about her
>i want what i cant have
>and she looks so fucking gooood
>eventually text her like two more times
>doesnt respond to second text
>that was a week ago
>i wanna go for broke and just straight up ask her out on a date now while we're on spring break
>too bad im broke
>not sure if i should waste my time and do it anyway
Is there any reason to keep trying with this girl? Her body is 10/10, but the more i feel she dont want me the more it hurts and the more i want her

This is dumb
Pic related, its mfw i think of her
>>
ignore, carry on with life.
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72 KB, 400x614) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72 KB, 400x614
So many girls, so little time.

>Make that your mantra
>>
>>16947849
You've already blown your chances with her. Move on.

If you begin strength training now and build a better physique and become more attractive through better grooming, skincare, etc. you can stumble into her a few months down the road and she may decide to give you another chance but for now its off the table.

Also don't text chicks when drunk and horny, it only looks desperate.
>>
>>16947849
You're under the illusion of action. She has stated MULTIPLE times that she is not interested and you think being persistent will change her mind. Now, what would be the smart thing to do? Remove your presence, go see other women, get lost in a hobby, etc. She'll notice your absence eventually and try to contact you. From there, that's where you ask her on a date - if she denies you again just give up on her. Either stay as friends or move on.
>>
>>16947849
>>we dont fuck (my dick didnt fit)
So did your dick change shape/size since then? If you literally couldn't have sex why would you expect her to want a relationship?

Why do you think just asking her again will help? How is that any more going for broke than any of the other times you asked?
>>
>>16947947
You know, lube is an option...

Also i consider it going for broke cause ive never really formally asked her out on a date or anythinf, usually just to chill cause im clearly only trying to fuck, also i want to address the awkwardness between us but as much as i dream of us being together im starting to accept that i just gotta move on to some new pussy, not my first pussy

Maybe thats it, I'm just attached cause it was my first time with a girl
>>
>>16947954
>Maybe thats it, I'm just attached cause it was my first time with a girl

Exactly.
>>
>>16947889
Literally this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.