[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice now. Im currently dating a girl and she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
I need advice now.

Im currently dating a girl and she wants to fuck. One problem i have major depression. 99% of my depression is because of my dick, its 4 inches hard. Because of my dick i dont have any confidence or self worth. How do i tell her about my dick without her laughing at me or dumping me. If she laughs i honestly will end it all its the only thing holding me back from wanting to live. Dont ask for pics of my dick or pics of my face im not showing. I just need serious advice from both male and female
>>
Girls just want massages. They tolerate sex with us smelly idiots to get the massages.
>>
Femanon here. There's no way to hide a small dick. One way or another, she's gonna find out. Your only chance here is that she genuinely likes and cares about being with you enough that she will over look your size, and that sex doesn't matter much to her. My advice is to date virgins. They won't know any better.
>>
there are penis enlargement pills try those
>>
>>16947655
She is a virgin and so am i but i told her i have something embarrassing i need to tell her because i cant go on without saying it. But she said i cant tell her because she will laugh even if its not funny, which its not. Im fucked all i wanted was her but my dick is holding me back
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152 KB, 700x1077) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152 KB, 700x1077
Just bang her. Gawd, there's no other path for you.
>>
File: eatingpoon.jpg (820 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
eatingpoon.jpg
820 KB, 400x4136
>>16947640
Make up for it by fucking her like you want to split her in half with your cock. Start a little slower obviously, but fuck her with passion and spend some time doing it. Don't just pound as hard can at the same time though, change it up and follow a slower rhythm, stop abruptly and kiss her like it's your last chance, and fall back into rhythm. Mix it up and make it interesting. And make her cum with your tongue first.

Get her from behind for optimal penetration.

A big doesn't necessarily mean good sex, it just makes it a bit easier.
>>
first of all, you need to be ok with having a small penis. it's not so small that it's useless or anything, and will still be able to make her cum.

you can have a fulfilling sex life, not just with oral but toys like vibrating cock rings and stuff.

the problem is your attitude towards your small-ish penis, but you are not the only one with a 4 incher. if you think it's funny that you have a small dick, that's a lot more attractive than being sad about it. you also don't need to tell her about it, she'll see it. who cares if she laughs? it might surprise her if it's smaller than she expects, but that's a good thing. that means you have the personality of a bigger dick. if she expects it to be tiny then that means you act like someone with a tiny dick.

your dick is fine. it's not going to win any awards but this girl probably has way more issues with her own body than you can ever understand. just fuck her with your small dick, have a sense of humor about it, and realize there are other things that make life enjoyable. like blowjobs. i promise you girls would suck 20 small dicks before one giant one, it hurts their jaw.
>>
>>16947950
Best advice so far, thanks anon
>>
File: 1275171961364.jpg (7 KB, 214x190) Image search: [Google]
1275171961364.jpg
7 KB, 214x190
>>16947640
>major depression
>dating a girl

That's not how major depression works. Major depression is not leaving your fucking room and sleeping 75% of the time.
>>
>>16947655
>My advice is to date virgins
Straight from the horses mouth, women are vain as fuck and only care about a guys body.
>>
>>16948448
You can do this and have a girlfriend.
>>
>>16947950
this + develop good foreplay skills
>>
>>16949667
She is into bdsm but i dont know what to do, i dont want to hurt her or fuck up/go too far. I dont know how to foreplay at all, any tips?
>>
>>16949677
the important thing is to set boundaries so neither of you hurt yourselves or are uncomfortable
>>
Well good news, i told her and she said she doesn't care. She said she loves me for my personality and humor, 4 inches doesn't mean shit, but she said its not a problem and im happy now, hopefully we can fuck soon so yeah I'm happy. Even if its a lie at least she didn't laugh or make fun of me or didn't dump me
>>
>>16949677
well, if she is into BDSM, and she's a dom, a small penis can be a turn on to her. You could get off in small penis humiliation as some guys do.
>>
Don't be such a little bitch op. Confidence means more than dick size.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.