[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's official, I'm now the only virgin in my group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-03-22+at+08.41.01).jpg (74 KB, 350x595) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-22+at+08.41.01).jpg
74 KB, 350x595
It's official, I'm now the only virgin in my group of friends, I have two choices for spring break.

1. Fuck a butterface with a nice body, who I've heard is a dead fish in bed.

2. Try my luck with a possible lesbian that was interested in me a while ago, but now I dont think she is.

3. Don't lose my virginity this spring break and be ridiculed.

Any advice guys?

Pic related, the butterface. She has a pretty nice body underneath those clothes, and can be kind of cute looking with the right angle.
>>
>>16947493
how fucking old are you lmao, you're definitely not mature enough to even be thinking about sex
>>
>>16947493
Or you know, don't obsess over it?
>>
I'll never understand the obsession people have with virginity.
>>
File: 2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg (256 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg
256 KB, 960x540
>>16947526
Its a sick lie someone made up to fool us into thinking women were pure valuable angels when they're anything but that
>>
Agreeing with everyone ITT
>>
>>16947493

Why don't you just bend over and let all your male friends run a train on your tight virgin ass. Then they'll KNOW you aren't a virgin. And since their opinions on your sex life matters so much to you, this seems like the most efficient solution
>>
My advice is stop being a little bitch. I learned in life only losers care about how much sex they had. All the niggas that got laid and openly bragged about it in high school? they aint doing shit right now, they had crap majors and some of them didnt even graduate.

hell I didn't even graduate either. When you reach the corporate world you will realize no one cares how much sex you had, only what you know and what you can do.
>>
>>16947493
Fuck the butterface obviously. Wear a condom.
>>
>>16947493
That's not a butterface.

>Be a man who doesn't give a fuck what his mates think and maybe then they'll give you respect enough not to ridicule you

Sex is not a right of passage. It's not an accomplishment. You find a girl that is chill and supportive of your life goals and then you two fuck to relax before you go back to working towards your goals.
>>
>>16947611
>sex is not a right of passage

Are you from fucking Mars? Every culture around the world that I have ever heard of views sex as a right of passage. You lierally could not have picked a bigger right of passage to say "is not a right of passage".

You are literally pass(age)ing you dick into a womans vagina, and filling her womb with seed. Like holy shit, so many mythologies and cultural practices are about sex. Joseph Campbell would smack you, god damn you are retarded.
>>
>>16947629
Right, but the point of filling her womb with seed is to have a child. But people have separated those things and think of getting laid as something outside of relationships and procreation.

The people who laugh at OP for being a virgin would also be the first to laugh and say he's screwed if he got a girl pregnant.
>>
>>16947657

Where do you get this shit? Your first time having sex really isn't about making a child, it's about someone else wanting to have sex with you. That's the rite of passage. You're deemed fuckable by another human being
>>
>>16947677
>the culture is obsessed with sex so I'm obsessed with sex: the post
>>
>>16947683
It's not just sex. Gluttony, drugs/alcohol, laziness, and violence are all plaguing our society. We are in the decline phase at this moment in history so morality is going down the toilet. It will get much worse and then much better. After whatever revolution that occurs is resolved.
>>
>>16947677
>You are literally pass(age)ing you dick into a womans vagina, and filling her womb with seed.

You said it yourself, dumbshit. Do you read what you say, or do you spout things off automatically without thinking, which is why you're in this shit predicament in the first place?
>>
>>16947683

>the human race throughout history: the post
>>
You're going to look back at this mentality you have right now and laugh someday
>>
>>16947697

Neither. I'm a different person than the person you were talking to before
>>
>>16947677
I got it from what you wrote. Or the post I was responding to, if not you.
>You are literally pass(age)ing you dick into a womans vagina, and filling her womb with seed.

Literally from the post above mine. Topkek.
>>
>>16947697
>>16947708
>>16947719
Oh nevermind. Someone else carried on the convo I guess. Should have refreshed.
>>
>>16947629
It is not a right of passage. Passage into what? The knowledge that you know how to put a dick in a whole? That activity shows the rest of the culture that your dick can get hard and you can convince a girl to lie still for you for a time. It's meaningless. A 12 year old can get their dick hard and stick it in a girl. That doesn't mean shit.

Real rites of passage demonstrate your rise into adulthood to everyone else in your culture so that they know that you can be trusted to act in a way befitting of their standards when life gets tough. Like having your dick circumcised with a stone blade before you stand in the sun for a full day without moving before your elders drop you off in the wilderness 60 miles from your village. If you get back alive then you are a man who will be given a wife and hut.

>You're deemed fuckable by another human being

A womans pussy and her judgement of your fitness as a temporary mate is the bullshit challenge a boy needs to conquer to show himself as a man to the world around him? Meaningless.
>>
File: squarts.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
squarts.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
>>16947629
you come from a land of pussies and cowards.
>>
>>16947738

>all this virgin rage

I'm not saying sexuality is the only important part of masculinity or being a good person in general. I'm not saying it needs to happen at a certain age or time or you're "no good." But yes, it means a lot to most people to have sex for the first time, it can certainly be called a rite of passage, and in many ways can be considered a transition into adulthood.
>>
File: 1458337145750.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458337145750.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
I know who butterface is lmao
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.