[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest form of suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: suicide-l.jpg (6 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
suicide-l.jpg
6 KB, 759x422
I have no friends, the only person I cared about stabbed me in the back and now I have no one

I know I'm ready to end it, I'd just prefer it to be painless.

Note: I have access to multiple firearms
>>
We can only speculate since nobody has every actually confirmed what it was like to die in any way since they're already dead.

I think the most painless way to die is with the use of some nice potent chemical that would make you fall asleep and just never wake up but chances are you don't know Dr. Kevorkian or anyone with that level of medical expertise or access to that stuff.

I would think a halfway reasonably painless way to die is to bleed to death. Just lose consciousness slowly. Problem is you need to actually cut yourself somehow to bleed enough to die that way. Most likely it would hurt.

Gunshot to the head/mouth is probably agreeably the best quickest and least painful way to die. Problem is if you fuck it up SOMEHOW it might end up being the most painful way to die or not even kill you and leave you with a stump of a face.

That's about all the advice I can give you on how to kill yourself. My advice is that you at least enjoy yourself on your way out. If you're serious about killing yourself save one gun and one bullet, sell everything else and go buy some weed and hookers and live it up til you really have nothing left to spend and then do it.
>>
If you own a shotgun the I would suggest high-power buckshot from a big enough distance that the spread covers all of your head. Just make sure that it's properly aimed. A much easier solution would be hanging yourself. But keep in mind that you need a big enough drop if you don't want to suffocate.
>>
>>16946153

don't do it fäm, sell everything you have instead and start life in a new land. Restart instead of ending.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.