[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answering questions about dandruff, skin care, foot fungus, UTI's,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: 3210.jpg (114 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
3210.jpg
114 KB, 600x480
Answering questions about dandruff, skin care, foot fungus, UTI's, ingrown toenails, tattoos, periods, anal sex, etc sex, contraceptives, and relationships. Can't help you with piercings, pregnancy or STDs.
>>
1.How to have a good skin?

2.How to have a good relationship?
>>
>>16945981
Why does my face look better when I drink alcohol the night before? It looks significantly, significantly better. And how can I make it look like that all the time without being an alcoholic?
>>
>>16945981
Good skin please
>>
File: Treatment-8-2.jpg (5 KB, 128x320) Image search: [Google]
Treatment-8-2.jpg
5 KB, 128x320
>>16945991
Good skin on body: shower until skin is soft. Gently scrub skin with artificial pummus stone until dead skin comes off like eraser shavings. Lather your body with dandruff shampoo containing salicylic acid. Let suds sit for aprox 2 minutes. Rinse. For extra softness, rub on Palmer's moisturizing body oil before toweling off. Don't use Palmer's on spots you tend to break out on.

Good skin on face: Never let your face stay greasy for extended periods. Use astringent wipes or bottled astringent such as SeaBreeze. Use benzoyl peroxide daily to prevent pimples and blackheads. Warning, BP will bleach clothing so wash hands after applying, and don't use it under clothes, just on your face. A good time to use it is before bed but only with a white pillow case.

Relationships: Try to look at your relationship with an outside perspective and determine if it is fair to both of you and happiness is balanced. If it's unbalanced and one of you is getting the short end, try to remedy it. Don't let someone string you along. If you're tolerating something you don't like, decide now how long you will give them to stop and stick with it. Admit when you're wrong.
>>
File: 1458570234757.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1458570234757.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>16945981
I have bacne, really bad. I have this one deposit of nasty white shit on my upper back in a difficult to reach spot (right on spine)

oddly it has never been sore or inflamed... its just a swollen hunk of fleah about the size of a quarter.

recently I came to the conclusion that I want it gone for summer... so I did what any mature adult male would do and I stabbed it with my pocket knife.

Now, when I squeeze it, white shit streams out. It is not particularly moist like most pimple juice... its more like a paste... and the smell. wew.

It smells like total ass. And its potent too... like a little amount on my index finger can be smelled strongly even if I extend my arm out far away from my face.... in the car. with the windows rolled down.

well anyways, it doesn't heal like a normal pimple... I guess cause my body never really recognized it... ie. it never being inflamed to begin with.

So now when I squeeze all the nasty crud out, it just regenerates a few days later so I have this perplexingly perpetual pimple that smells like sewage mixed with dick cheese on my back. What do I do?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1282x723) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1282x723
>>16946007
I tend to drink very hard but not very often so I'm not sure. My guess would be something related to fluid retention or blood vessels being affected. Sorry.
>>
File: img-442.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
img-442.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>16946075
See a dermatologist is my official answer. Here is what I would do in the meantime. I would do whatever you do to get all the white infection out. Do it with something clean or your hands clean. Once the infection is out, soak the spot with peroxide. The peroxide foams when it hits infected areas. Because it's on your back I would suggest using a soaked cloth? Soak it in peroxide as often as possible. My friend had a badly infected scab on her knee that wouldn't go away and I suggested peroxide often and it did the trick. I have even used hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash after my pulled tooth got infected, but NEVER swallow it. Anyway, dermatologist and hydrogen peroxide.
>>
>>16945981
Ingrown hairs from shaving pubes?
>>
File: 41tvbjwmjqL._SY355_.jpg (14 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
41tvbjwmjqL._SY355_.jpg
14 KB, 355x355
>>16946108
I used to get bad ingrown hairs from shaving my bikini line, so instead of shaving I trimmed the hair and bleached it blonde. Just don't get the hair bleach on inner vag or back door or it'll burn like a s.o.b.

But eventually I got laser hair removal on my bikini line. Laser works great on dark hair, so it worked better on pubes than on legs.

Still gonna shave? 12-24 hours after shaving pubes, get in the shower and scrub the stubble with an artificial pummus stone. This will ensure hairs can come out rather than grow inward. After shower, splash the area with astringent such as SeaBreeze. It will sting. Sorry.
>>
my bf wants me to grow my hair out (down there) just a little, not much, but I have never been able to?

what am I supposed to say?
>>
>>16945981
i have pretty bad psoriasis of the scalp, behind the ears. dandruff is more or less under control with head and shoulders, but how do i get rid of the reddish scarring on my forehead and behind my ears?
>>
I have a lot of bruises from when I have sex. Is there any way to hide them from my friends and family?

My knees were bruised last week and my dad totally called me out on it in front of a guy friend when we were having dinner... almost like he was accusing me of sucking my guyfriend off. It made him very uncomfortable because he kinda has a crush on me.

I don't know why I bruise so easily but I hate it
>>
I have outrageously dry skin. It's also pretty sensitive.

I drink around 6 bottles of water a day. I eat well, sleep well, get plenty of excercise.

Nowadays my skin is mostly clear of pimples. I have a good complexion.

Which is nice, but I'm still not comfortable in my skin. It's still pretty dry most days, even when the weather is humid. If I make overly dramatic facial expressions, it still noticeably cracks / flakes - even through my moisturizer. When I bend over too much, the skin on my lower back starts stretching and getting really really uncomfortable and itchy. My shins are almost always visibly ashen / dry. Still have visible crackly red bloodvessels at the top of my nose where the skin bunches.

This is my current regimen.

For my face: I gently wash it every morning with Aquafor Baby Wash in the shower using my hands. Gently pat dry, then apply Garnier Fructis Moisture Rescue Gel. I leave the moisturizer on for about 12 hours, then gently wash with cold water. That's it. Anything more and it gets upset.

For my body: I gently wash my armpits, ass, and junk with moisturizing body wash every day. I wash the rest of my body the same way every 3 days. I try never to get too rough, and always pat myself dry.

I eat lots of walnuts. I eat lots of fish. I take Biotin every day. I often keep the humidifier on in my room.

I'm wondering if anyone has other recommendations. I'm open to trying pretty much anything.

Things I've tried:

>Covering my entire body with moisturizer
>Using shower oil instead of body wash
>Using coconut oil after I get out of the shower
>Washing only with water, no soap or abrasives
>Not showering every day

All for more than a week to give it time to work. Nothing really worked. Generally, moisturizers don't seem to do shit. They mostly seal in moisture, and if there's no moisture to start with, it has nothing to seal in.

I've had it pretty much my whole life. My dermatologist has a 12 IQ, and mostly just shrugs.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>16946138
Most of my experience is in attaining less hair, sorry. I'd just be honest. What else can you do? If you can't grow it, you can't. Most guys will survive. If he likes the landing strip look, maybe you can try henna pubes.

If you have any pubes at all you can emphasize them with pube dye. I've heard good things about this brand.
>>
>>16946154
Concealer and clothing.
>>
>>16946154
stop sucking so much dick
>>
>>16946147
Sorry I'm not sure. I only know about dandruff.

>>16946158
It sounds like you've done most of what I do already but here's what I'll say. I had dry skin on my hips/rear and upper arms for years and lotion did nothing, but Palmer's body oil did. In the shower I'd gently scrub with an artificial pummus stone. Rinse, shut off water and use a ton of Palmer's moisturizing body oil. It's the only thing that really moisturizes my skin. If you don't want to shower, spritz your skin with water to dampen it and rub on more Palmer's. Sorry I hope that helps.
>>
>>16946192
fuck you its hard to when its like your favorite fucking thing to do
>>
File: usfinished.jpg (577 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
usfinished.jpg
577 KB, 1632x1224
>>16946154
I've never brused from sex but all I can say is find an Ulta makeup store and ask them. They know the good stuff for the occasion. I would try concealer that beauty pageant girls use. That stuff is heavy.
Have you asked your doctor if you have a blood disorder?
>>
>>16946198

I assume you mean the "Cocoa Butter Formula" oil and not the "Skin Therapy" oil?

And which artificial pumice stone isn't shit? If I'm correct in guessing which of these review are fake, most of them seem to disintegrate on use.

That, and they all seemed designed specifically for use on feet.
>>
>>16946237
Yes the cocoa butter formula. And I say artificial pumice stone because they aren't as rough as the nice real pumice stones. I use a real pumice stone on my feet and artificial on my skin. I like the artificial ones that look like pic related. Real ones for feet look more like lava rock with larger uneven pores.
>>
Without looking it up, what do you believe is the yearly success rate for couples using the pullout method properly as their only form of birth control
>>
>>16946898
Well my one friend pulled-out for years without getting pregnant and my other friend got pregnant after about two months of pulling-out. I've been using a diaphragm for 5 years with no pregnancies. It's basically a risk you have to decide on. Personally I never would unless I wanted a kid.
>>
>>16946923
I was moreso asking what you think the percentage is. Do you think the yearly success rate for it done properly is what
>>
>>16946927
I understand but I couldn't say. I would say it's not a good idea but that's your choice.
>>
>>16946927

Pulling out is like 20% effective. It's not birth control at all.
>>
>>16946941
Agreed. It's a terrible idea honestly.
>>
So about anal sex. How much preparation do you actually have to do? I've heard of accounts where it's just, take a shit beforehand and off you go and then there's like hour-long processes of douching and god knows what. I know there's a risk of getting shit on your dick no matter what you do, it's still your fucking anus, but how can you minimise this risk without having to super-specifically plan when you'll be having any anal play at all and then spending a day preparing?
>>
File: daniel-krieger.png (737 KB, 944x624) Image search: [Google]
daniel-krieger.png
737 KB, 944x624
>>16946956
Honestly I don't prep at all and there has never been a problem with a dirty dick in my experience. My first tip is don't have sex if you feel like you have to poop, or if you recently pooped and it was messy. My prep is just very slow insertion. Head goes in, pull out a minute, more, maybe pull out, slow insertion. Takes a few minutes. Multiple lube applications. The more lube the less of a chance of something sticking to the peen.
>>
>>16946941
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method

96% effective. That means only 4/100 couples who use it properly get pregnant every year. With the rhythm method it's more effective than condoms.
>>
>>16946075
It's a blocked sebaceous gland or cyst. Nothing serious. If you've totally drained it then it should resolve. Keep it clean to prevent infection since you stabbed yourself with a pocket knife like an idiot.
>>
>>16946075
Get it **completely** drained by an md
>>
my nose is really red and dry constantly, and its gotten worse over the years. i keep putting vaseline and heavy cream on it to keep it from peeling and bleeding constantly, but i fear that might be making the problem worse long term. i can't even put makeup on it at this point because it will immediately start flaking up and looking even worse, no matter what kind of makeup i use. i've tried using dandruff shampoo on my face and pretty much every combination of cleanser + mosturizer i can think of to no avail.

wtf can i do at this point? i have anxiety about going to the doctors so i reallly don't want to have to go see a dermo but it seems like that might be my last hope

also keratosis pilaris, but i don't think theres any actual fix for that
>>
>>16947356
Doctor may be unavoidable. Most doctors are nice and they won't touch you if you tell them not to. First time visits are very simple, basically just like a chat. I might suggest an allergist as well as a dermatologist. You could be reacting to something you're eating. My friend breaks out just on her cheeks after eating shellfish.
>>
>>16947356
Also, if you already have a general doctor, you can call and explain the symptoms to the nurse and ask them to pass the info to the doctor to see if they think you should go to a dermatologist or an allergist. That could save you a trip. I am pushy with doctors on the phone and has saved me a lot of time.
>>
the interior of my right ear has been itchy/painful/generally irritated for the past several years every day and it keeps getting worse, i have used qtips, i have tried leaving it for a week, i have used a qtip covered in rubbing alcohol and wiped down the inside, and nothing works, sometimes i can ignore it if i have enough going on but lately it's gotten to the point where it fully consumes me. can you help me out man?
>>
My problem is that i have dandruff that comes and goes as it pleases.
It doesn't really matter if I use anti-dandruff shampoo/any other shampoo/no shampoo it just makes an appearance all of a sudden, fills my head with white shit and goes by its own after some months.
I want to have some control over it.
>>
>>16945981
I have blackheads all over my nose and T zone. What can I do to deal with them and close my pores
>>
>>16948281
eat more dairy, especially canned cheese
>>
>>16948274

Tried nizoral? Only thing that works for me.
>>
>>16948292
Nizoral? I think I did.
I tried lots of different anti-dandruff stuff and some of them worked at first but then lost their effectiveness
>>
>>16948243
please help
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.