[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160321_182037.jpg (56 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_182037.jpg
56 KB, 484x484
So I was in study hall and I had to take a crap, I goto the bathroom and the normal stall is broke. Great. I go in the disabled stall which is pretty big. Anyway I heard the door open and I moan. I think nothing of it as I see this kids head pop under the door and says "hellooo." I'm thinking wtf then he slides him self under the door complely, I quickly pull my pants up and try to get out. This kid I now know is retarded. He grabs my arm and says "no fight, okayyy?" He grabs my arm and starts soflty hitting me with the other. I push him away and sprint out, I look back and see him hitting his face. Should I tell a teacher? I'm not really bothered by this tho it was creepy.
>>
Yes, because that is an incident and they need to know in order to help better understand how to help. It doesn't need to be a big deal, particularly if it didn't fuck you up or anything, but its better for him if you let someone who works with him know, nit in a "I want him in trouble way" but a "I'm worried about this thing the broken person you work with did"
>>
>>16945968
>underage b&
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.