[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell a girl her tattoos look stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: thinking1[1].jpg (146 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
thinking1[1].jpg
146 KB, 1350x900
How do I tell a girl her tattoos look stupid?
>>
>>16945781
"your tattoos look stupid" obvio

But that begs the question:
>why do you want to tell her

Obviously she's not asking. Otherwise you'd just answer her.

So you have an unsolicited opinion. A completely useless unsolicited opinion, since no matter what you say the damn tattoo isn't coming off.
>so you keep your dumb mouth shut
>>
>>16945781

by saying
>your tattoos look stupid

the fact that you think they are stupid and want to to tell her suggests that you dont care about her at all, so why sugarcoat it? they are permanent after all. its like going up to someone and saying 'your teeth are really fucked up yo'

they know their teeth are fucked up. not much they can do about it or else they would.

so why ask us how to tell someone something when you clearly dont care abotu them?
>>
Has she asked you for your opinion? Is there a reason she should care what you think?
>>
yo bitch, your tatoos are trash
>>
Why do they even matter to you? Is she forcing you to stare at them? If not, it´s her decision and none of your business
>>
File: 1456797665089.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1456797665089.png
278 KB, 706x412
How do I tell OP his thread is stupid?
>>
>>16945830
seems to be a consensus.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.