[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I sweat my arm pits smell like kush, deodorant doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
When I sweat my arm pits smell like kush, deodorant doesn't work.
Wat do.
>>
>>16945748
Stop smoking? Fucking degenerate...
>>
>>16945748
Try baking soda, either dissolve it in water or apply to wet armpits, works wonders
inb4 hurr durr its bad 4 ur skin
>>
>>16945751
That's the thing, I dont fucking smoke.
>>
>>16945748
check the ingredients in your deodorant. Look at how much aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex (or octochlorohydrex) gly it contains. If it has 8% or less it's kinda weak. Gillette is the strongest I know of (it has 16%) and it's what I use for my pitstench.
>>
File: 300[1].jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300[1].jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Best post itt coming through:

start with basic grooming and hygiene practices. Shower daily, use clean shirts, wipe your ass, etc.

Get this shit right here, UNSCENTED. It's cheap as fuck and the most effective. After showering, apply as much as you want, followed by a nice cologne, in the past i've used aqua di gio or even cheaps like clinique. A couple sprays under each arm pit is enough. This method is also the most subtle way to use cologne without being too offensive, the smell isn't there at all, when and if you do sweat, the smell of cologne is subtle enough were people around you might compliment you on your scent.

The problem with BO is the people who use deodorant or anti-antiperspirants usually buy scented ones, the scent amplifies 10x over once you start to sweat. This mixture of body odor chemicals and the deodorant create a putrid smell that is hard to ignore.

You wore too much deodorant? You smell like a third world indian dipped into a vat of fabric softener. Not enough? You better fucking keep your arms clamped down cause people WILL fucking smell your shit.
>>
>>16945783
Thanks, I'll try that unscented one because you're right, the scent of the one I'm using just makes it stronger
>>
Shave constantly. Armpit hair can't be cleaned, only removed. Also, if you bathe with a loofa - drop it. Buy a bar of cosmetic soap and rub your body the way they do in commercials, and leave the soapy water on your pits for a minute before you rinse. Also, don't buy cheap hand soap - use Nivea, Dove, etc.
>>
>>16945920
Also, fuck deodorant of any kind. Buy some talcum powder from a pharmacy and rub it in after a shower/whenever you are ready to go out, and spray yourself with some perfume. Doesn't have to be 200$ perfume, just some generic, known brand.
Bonus tip - talcum powder on your toes after a shower will also eliminate fungus and smell on your feet.
>>
Kek I have the same problem. I've never smoked in my life, but when I'm stressed out, I smell like a skunk. Only my left armpit does it, strangely enough.
>>
>>16945927
A third piece of advice - buy good, cotton underwear. If you wear cheap, polyester t-shirts you risk not only reeking, but also developing verticolor fungus.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.