[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanted to say that I love you all, because Idk just the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: huhu.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
huhu.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
I just wanted to say that I love you all, because Idk just the fact that youre reading my junk makes me so happy omg I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. This looks like I am kidding right now- but its wrong. I am just so filled with the positivity of my life and I LOVE everything, I hugged a tree 20 mins ago and now I have to share all the deep positive connection with you all <3 I just LOVE you all so much, although I dont know you but you all are such great people and stuff ugghhhh I hope you feel the positivity too, its so beautiful and just omg LOOK at this bunny isnt it cute AWWW I LOVE EVERYTHING and yea I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing human being.
>>
>>16945715
mdma strike again haha
>>
>>16945715
And we like you too.
>>
>>16945732
Aw noo I dont do drugs, I am just happy. Thats all :)
Idk I got a feeling of deep connection with my surroundings, that like I get so much positivity out of it and its so beautiful <3
And of course I hope you have a really nice day <3 I wish I could make everyone of you happy again because I love to spread positive energy
>>
>>16945740
Awwwww you guys are the best :) I really appreciate all of you!! Its just nice to see you all sometimes posting really honest advice and all <3 And that makes me feel so happy, that some of you want to help others :)
>>
>>16945741
Good luck in your quest of spreading happiness :)
>>
>>16945746
at least I try to, Idk I have so many feelings inside me I want to share with you :)
It sounds sooo weird I know, but Idk it just makes me feel so happy about everything. And I see really often so many people here being sad, and that... kinda really makes me sad too so I wanna try to spread positive vibes to everyone <3
>>
I know you wish you felt like this, Witch.
>>
I thought your OP image was some dude squeezing the life out of a lab rat. Pleasantly surprised it's a (supposedly alive) baby bunny who is sleeping. Yikes.

I don't love life right now but I'm glad you're feeling good, anon. It makes me feel a bit better to know you're doing well.
>>
>>16945715
You're welcome anon. I'm one of those who really want to help other people even though there and lots of bait threads around here (trying to ignore these...). I'm glad you are feeling happy about some of us trying to turn the world to a tiny bit better place.
>>
>>16945715
I love you too OP! Super sweet bunny! :)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.