[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex girlfriend and I have been talking for the last few months,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
My ex girlfriend and I have been talking for the last few months, bringing up how we both still have feelings for eachother and want to hang out more.

She asked me if I've slept with anyone since her and I haven't because I dunno I'm in a situation right now where I don't meet many new people. She said she couldn't quite remember but it's around 15 different people.

Now we've been broken up for a year and she dated a guy for four months or so. My first reaction is to just burn the bridge and walk away. She said that it doesn't mean anything to sleep with different people.

Is she right? Should that kind of stuff just not matter?
>>
>>16945611
Turbo slut for sure. I wouldn't touch that with gloves op...
>>
15 people?

jesus christ

turbo slut detected
>>
>>16945618
>>16945630
That's what I thought. I cannot understand why she wouldn't feel shameful about it but she said it doesn't matter to her
>>
>>16945611
>Is she right? Should that kind of stuff just not matter?

Often times what determines this is your own personal experience (which, the most vocal of 4chan tend to be bitter, forever-alone virgins. Hence all the slut shaming) and your attitude towards casual sex.

It either does or it doesn't.
>>
>>16945641
That makes a lot of sense. I personally think sex should be with someone you have a good connection with. What do you think? Having a girlfriend that's slept with 20+ guys wouldn't bother you?
>>
>>16945647
having that many partners suggests complete emotional immaturity and inability to form meaningful relationships
>>
>>16945647

Nope.

And before anyone accuses me of being a manslut or whatever. I'm in my late 20's, have had 4 partners, and have turned down many more.

I'm experienced enough in life to know that we all live our own lives and have our own values , so judging others based on your personal--subjective--beliefs is pretty narrow minded and egotistical.
>>
>>16945638
I guess she has the same attitude for sex as men - it's just an act of having mutual pleasure. But i wouldn't date her if i were you since she is very likely to cheat on you if she really has that attitude.
>>
>>16945657

How is that in anyway even linked, let alone correlate?

So you're basically saying casual sex = infidelity...

Stop speaking out of your ass.
>>
>>16945656
That's really wise anon. I was wrong to judge her for her personal values. While I don't agree nor could I be with her because of it doesn't make her a bad person. I was really unsettled by it.
>>
>>16945660
Yeah, I don't expect her to be unfaithful. I don't think enjoying causal sex is linked.
>>
>>16945660
It's not equal to infidelity. I meant that the girls that like casual sex are more likely to cheat than the ones that allow themselves to have sex only while in a relationship. Hope it's not your case,just wanted to alert.
>>
>>16945656
There's a difference between judging someone and not dating them because you don't agree with their life choices
OP you don't have to pass judgement but I would never be comfortable with someone who had 15 partners in 8 months. She was getting pounded by a different penis bi weekly
If you're going to take her back please make her get tested
Don't let her tell you she did, go to the clinic with her
Anyone who has that many partners in such a short period of time is bound to have caught something
>>
>>16945710
I passed judgment before I thought it over, mainly I wanted an answer to why but she said id never understand it. There's no way we'd get back together or maybe even talk anymore. I think it's for the better though, I couldn't get those dark thoughts out of my head if we simply just remained friends.
>>
>>16945655

Or it could also be a sign that she lost sight of herself and is trying mindlessly to fill a void, possibly caused by the break-up.

Many possibilities to consider.
>>
>>16945611
15 indeed is quite a lot... I broke up with my ex about 10 months ago and I've slept with 10 women since, although 7 of those were within the first 2 months. For me it was a point of not giving a fuck anymore and just slaying as much pussy as possible.

Recently met up with my ex again and we still have feelings for each other, but I would never tell her how many people I've slept with since.

In the end, some people just have more partners, though. Make sure she gets tested for STDs hahaha.
>>
It's up to you and your values, I could never be with somebody that had that many partners especially in such a short amount of time.

That is a red flag to me, I don't care what people say about slut shaming and all that, if you're fucking 15 strangers in less than a years time you have some serious baggage
>>
>>16945759
Would you tell her if she asked? Or do you think she wouldn't want to know?
>>
>>16945915
I would ask her what knowing it would matter, but she's not that type of person anyway. She's Korean and in that culture they know not to ask about such things. Of course I'm curious about her also but I would never ask. I know she's been on dates in the meantime but she's not as promiscuous as I am.
>>
If she fucked 15 other dudes then she clearly hasn't missed you that much.

It's a massive red flag. Move on.
>>
>>16945940
Hypothetically say she slept with ten guys just like you did girls. Would you put it behind you because you did to?
>>
>>16945964
In the end it depends on how good you think the relationship was/could be. Sleeping around casually only shows that I was not really interested in those others anyway. Getting back together with her specifically shows that even though we both slept around a lot we still choose each other in the end. Personally I think that makes the choice for each other more important and strong
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.