[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I went out for a drink or two with some friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1435826263772.jpg (40 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1435826263772.jpg
40 KB, 600x375
Hello /adv/

I went out for a drink or two with some friends last night. Met a nice girl, had some laughs. Said girl, we were definitely going to get together. However sadly we got separated during the night, and she went home with a guy I really fucking despise, whose birthday it was so I guess she felt it was difficult to say no and ruin his birthday.

Anyway, I would like to see her again but I can't help but be pissed off/feel cucked by this shit. Why is life so cruel.

Anyway just looking for any advice on this, should I just go for it anyway? I kind of feel that life's too short to cut ties with a girl you really like just because she slept with someone else the same night you met.

Thanks

-hopeless cuck
>>
>>16945520
Wait, did she just meet BOTH of you?

Holy shit how about she's just kind of a super slut?
>>
>>16945539
nah the one she went home with she knew already, hence why she came to his birthday do.
>>
>>16945520
Somebody cuck my shit up

bump
>>
If you like her then why the hell not. See where it goes.
>>
>>16945587
Fair. I literally just wanted someone to reassure me I'm not the world's biggest cuck.

I've come to the conclusion that life is too short to give a fuck, so whatever.
>>
>>16945520
>I guess she felt it was difficult to say no and ruin his birthday.
LMAO
if she did have sex with him it's not because his birthday made it hard for her to say no lol. She wants his D and doesn't want yours enough, know this. Think about it. If you want to fuck her a few times then sure go ahead she'd probably be ok with it too.
>>
>>16945606
perhaps she was just being nice to OP initially. In any case, friend doesn't just have sex with friend to celebrate their birthday so OP should know either
a) this chick is a turbo slut,

or

b) she and this guy are attracted to each other genuinely ( a lot more than she is attracted to OP at least, or she'd never go home with him after talking to OP)
>>
>>16945520
"Hi. Remember me? We somehow got separated at the bar Sunday night, but I'd like to get together and continue our chat. Drinks at the same bar Friday at 8?"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.