[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get close with a particular girl? Im 18, male and in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: qt.jpg (45 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
45 KB, 300x299
How do I get close with a particular girl?

Im 18, male and in college (UK)
Shes caught me looking at her a few times now and im pretty sure shes picked up on it. Ive also noticed that shes been dressing nicer like wearing dresses and looking more presentable recently.

Shes not in any of my classes, and is sort of nerdy. Im also pretty sure she does art or something of the sort (she carries about a big folder).

How do I engage in conversation with her/gain her attention? I was thinking about doing so the other day but everytime I see her i lose concentration and my mind goes blank.

She looks a LOT like pic related but dresses different
>>
bump
I'm interested in the same girl, waiting for advice.
>>
>>16945509
>>16945509
idk talk to her? It depends. if you see her a lot in class, try getting a seat near her and join in on conversation or talk about the class topics with her.

If its more that you see her a lot in social settings, congrats it's easier, literally just go up shake hands introduce yourself at a good moment, then ask about her course, etc try to get some good conversation going.

Or if you see her rarely but just think you have a spark, honestly f_am you have to steel up your balls and stop her the next time you see her and make up some bullshit like hey do I know you from somewhere, or, hey I like your style, want to grab a drink.

It's just about getting to talk to her desu. That's what matters first off.
>>
>>16945570
Forgot to mention. A smile goes a long way, but don't grin like a mad cat.

Make sure if you're talking to her that you signal interest too - lean in a bit when appropriate, nod and smile to her major points, that sort of thing.
>>
>>16945509
Of all the sad fantasies of lonely guys, the most pathetic is that looking at a girl somehow constitutes a relationship.

She doesn't know you exist. If she is dressing differently, it may be the weather or a boyfriend or just some new clothes. It is certainly NOT to send some sort of secret signal to you.

(Actually, she may be aware you exist, but just as that weird guy who's always staring at her.)

Write 100 times, like Bart on the blackboard, "To have a relationship with a girl I have to actually talk to her."

And talk to her.
>>
>>16945685
Similiar situation but we are actually talking. What now?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.