[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a quirky friend who is trying to date, but hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1423470248360.jpg (834 KB, 1345x1600) Image search: [Google]
1423470248360.jpg
834 KB, 1345x1600
I have a quirky friend who is trying to date, but hasn't been having very good luck, I have even set her up with guy friends of mine but they don't seem to go past a second date with her. She is very nice, and very sweet, she has a unique look to her, is attractive, her personality is great, shes strong willed, talented, and very open and adventurous.

She has been discouraged lately, saying men are "too weak these days" that she needs a "strong man, one that isn't looking for a surrogate mother" but I don't know if guys like that still exist in our town, I have set her up and shes gone out with so many guys and done singles nights... I'm starting to think shes giving up on meeting someone.

How do I help her?
>>
Need help with that too. I have this cute and handsdown awesome female friend who's notoriously single. She's also going to be a midwife... I have no idea why she doesn't find a nice guy. After all, she actively WANTS one. I don't get it
>>
>>16945484
Sounds like she wants to go black. They'll treat her with strength, alright.
>>
>>16945499
When they beat her face to the ground. Nice b8 jamal
>>
>>16945498
>>16945484
You need to get her to go clubbing where she'll meet a strong BLACK alpha male who will rail her the same night.

None of that wimpy whiteboi beta dating bullshit, that's not what your friend needs or wants.
>>
>>16945484
>guy friends of mine but they don't seem to go past a second date with her

>She is very nice, and very sweet, she has a unique look to her, is attractive, her personality is great, shes strong willed, talented, and very open and adventurous

I can guarantee you that she's not good looking. At all.
>>
>>16945504
>She is very nice, and very sweet, she has a unique look to her, is attractive, her personality is great, shes strong willed, talented, and very open and adventurous

or average looking by the sound of it.
>>
>>16945503
>>16945502
>>16945499
This is going to sound bad, but she flat out refuses to date black men.
>>16945504
>>16945511
Shes very good looking, shes just, a ginger, and honestly has no idea what to do with her hair, leaving it frizzy and wild or sometimes pigtails... she only has freckles on her cheeks and nose, her shoulders, and her thighs, everywhere else is like, china white. Shes also busty and has a strong, thick build to her.

I think she might be too intimidating, though she isn't tall... so I don't know.
>>
>>16945543
Bring her to my place. I'd fuck the shit outta her. You can watch if you want.
>>
>>16945543
She doesn't sound nice and sweet. Probably is bitchy and has an aura of negativity around her.
>>
>>16945502
U mad that the jews have successfully feminized you and your entire culture whiteboi?

Feelin the Bern? Are you ready for Hillary?
>>
>>16945543
pics?

block out the eyes if you're worried about identification.
>>
>>16945543
>Shes very good looking
uh if this is true from an evolutionary standpoint there is no way other guys wouldn't reach a second date with her, m8. They'd at least try to get their dick inside her, once at the very least, and then bail later.
>>
>>16945543
What is it that she misses in men?
I guess she is who is not willing to go for a second date since she is the one criticising men.
>>
>>16945576
>Implying only white people hate blacks

I'm Latino and we hate blacks just as much as everybody else. But you guys think only whites hate you
>>
>woman not satisfied by all available choices
yeah, big surprise
>>
Have you ever asked any of the guys? Even causally you had to of said, "how'd it go with so and so". If say twenty people quit a job after being there a short time there's something else going on that makes the 'great pay and benefits' seem like a bad deal. I know dating is tough but if I had say ten dates I'd of found a gf for sure and I'm just some average guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.