[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure but I think the fillings I've had on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: p4272263.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
p4272263.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
I'm not sure but I think the fillings I've had on my teeth are great big dollops over rot and that it's poisoning me. I feel awful. I don't have a penny though, so I can't get to another dentist to have it looked at. Really edgy. What do? UK btw. Disclaimer : I might be wrong.
>>
File: Screenshot (172).png (71 KB, 911x590) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (172).png
71 KB, 911x590
>basically this
>>
If u provide x-rays i will check them out. Work as dentist in private practice.
>>
>>16945409
I'm not sure ...If I remember rightly I didn't get X-rays, they were filled straight away.

I don't know anymore, I need someone else to look at it from scratch.
>>
>>16945458

hmm... Are you having pain/symptoms?
>>
>>16945485
nausea, abdominal pain and discomfort, pains down leg , bluuuurgghhhh, bloated - This may be symptoms of another illness

the tooth hurts but it's so plastered in gunk it's only when it touches a small part with , say, a nut.
>>
>>16945492
General symptoms most likely not from dental work. I recommend seeing av GP.
>>
>>16945514

tooth has a very precise spot of pain, gum is ragged and raw. Tooth has also swollen, and is bulging at one side.

The tooth is definitely failing.
>>
>>16945649
Having read the thread it sounds like your teeth are properly fucked mate. Unfortunatley because of the way NHS dentistry works, anyone who's any good at it works for a private practice and makes three times the money, and the people who looked at "wkikihow: learn to be a toothologist in 6 easy steps" work for the NHS. They tend to be people straight out of uni with no experience, and there's a loophole whereby you can work as a dentist before finishing the qualifications as long as there is someone qualified and experienced in the building at the time, allthough they're not required to provide direct supervision, they just have to be there. I got a scale and polish from what I assumed to be a legit dentist about 8 years ago, who stripped so much enamel off my teeth that they go as brown as mud as soon as I even look at a cup of coffee. Sued the practice over it and won in the end, but I spent two years looking like I'd stolen my teeth from a tramp and ended up paying out about £12,000 on veneers out of my own pocket before I got a penny from them.

Anyhow, emergency dental care costs something in the region of £20 regardless of what you have done, but only if you go to an emergency dental centre rather than a regular NHS practice. Most of thme are located inside major hospitals, just google the closest one to you. They'll make a fuss if you can't pay on the day, but they're not allowed to withhold treatment.
>>
File: removal-ab.jpg (15 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
removal-ab.jpg
15 KB, 500x239
>>16945699
>Having read the thread it sounds like your teeth are properly fucked mate.
>>
>>16945699
>ergency dental care costs something in the region of £20 regardless of what you have done, but only if you go to an emergency dental centre rather than a regular NHS practice. Most of thme are located inside major hospitals, just google the closest one to you. They'll make a fuss if you can't pay on the day, but they're not allowed to withhol

Nah, go back tomorrow , otherwise it gets all fucky going somewhere else
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.