[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I deal with a situation where 2 sisters are in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1422431200149.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1422431200149.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1080
how do I deal with a situation where

2 sisters are in love with me
I love the older one
I was in a relationship with the younger one for 7 months
Me and the bigger one always secretly loved eachother
We still do
The younger one doesn't know
She's not sure how she'll react, but she said if I told her that we're together she'll likely 'disown' her as a sister or whatever
I somehow want to help the older one find a solution to this cause I'm not interested in the younger one, whereas I have actual strong feelings for the older one

I'd like your opinions

pic unrelated
>>
>>16945099
What happens isn't really your decision to make. The older sister is going to have to figure this one out and whether or not she wants a potentially permanently estranged relationship with some of her family.

If the older sister is willing to do that, you can try to explain to the younger one that this isn't you deciding between the two of them, it's whether or not you're with the older sister or no one.

I don't know why the fuck you would be with someone while you're in love with someone else. That's incredibly unfair to the other person unless you make them very aware up front that you're not serious about them.
>>
>>16945099
Break up with the younger, then give it a solid year or some chunk of time like that before you start in with the older.

That way it at least won't appear to her like you were cheating on her with her biggie sis.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.