[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, >saw my mother after she committed suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 858x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 858x644
Long story short,
>saw my mother after she committed suicide this month.
>friend who lead me on into dating her stood me up/ignored me today.
>every other friend stopped talking to me.
I'm debating on killing myself idk what to do..
>>
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
/adv/ isn't your therapist. We also are not a suicide hotline.
>>
>>16945052
Those things never work trust me they never understand the situations people are in or even care really what's the point in calling those stupid places.
>>
>>16945061
And you thought 4chan would care more? I don't see the logic. How is an anonymous imageboard known for being cruel to others going to care more than a suicide prevention hotline?
>>
I'm sorry for your loss, OP, and doubly so for the circumstances of it. Am I to take your wording to mean you're the one who found her?

I don't know what to tell you about the friend who stood you up, but as for the others, do you have any idea why they stopped talkibg to you? Could it be that this is only a misguided attempt to give you some space? Have you tried reaching out to them?
>>
>I'm debating on killing myself idk what to do..

Please don't do this OP. If you need someone to talk to, we can talk.
>>
>>16945034
Postpone killing yourself. You're not thinking rationally right now. If the situation stays the same in 6 months and you're just as certain that the world is terrible, then kill yourself
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.