[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constructive Critism I'm a experimental writer & artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: IMG__20160101__014143.jpg (41 KB, 184x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG__20160101__014143.jpg
41 KB, 184x320
Constructive Critism I'm a experimental writer & artist & my blog is very gross so click at your own discretion idk wut I'm doing wrong I have no followers
>>
http://skidrowbulimic.blogspot.com/2016/01/trams-doll_1.html?m=1
>>
>>16944888
What are you doing wrong? Fuck, how about everything.

Nobody is interested in you and that's all you write about. that's the problem.

If you wrote about topics that other people were interested in, commonly called 'common interests', then maybe someone would pause to look at your blog and make a comment.

But all you write about is:
- how fucked up you are
- how fucked up your life is
- fucked up depressing snippets of you and your life

The perception I get, of you, is you're an overweight or extremely underweight girl (or even TG) who has a ravaged face and ravaged ugly body (ravaged by fat or not enough weight). You are mentally ill and unable to function within or engage with the real world.

So. Get out of fucking special snow flake preservation zone and join the real world. Get ride of the piercings or whatever ugly body mods you've got and get a job. Meet people. Smile at them. Let them talk to you and you may just find your life is fucked because you're the one fucking it over.

Just you.

If you've had a hard life then go and use that experience to help others. Otherwise stop seeking the attention and sympathy you don't deserve.

No you know why you've got no followers and not even one comment.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.