[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsure if want sex at current time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: uwlu9LT.jpg (128 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
uwlu9LT.jpg
128 KB, 650x650
Okay, no bs, lets get down the the brass tacks. Ive only slept with one person in my time. And it utterly destroyed that relationship. Its a long story dont feel like going into it again on here. But that was afew years ago, now since then ive met people just never pressed forward with them. Just pal'd around had fun, moved on. But in the last few months i have found someone i find amazing, i want this to pan out, and so far, its gone fucking flawless. Now tho, she wants to have sex, she made it loud and clear, but.. with my experience in this field i fear it will hinder us more than anything. I feel its still a fear entirely from my first physical relationship. I dont know if this is just irrational or how i should go about this. I have spoke it over with her before and she waited but she has straight told me she wants it now, so i feel damned if i do, damned if i dont honestly.
>>
>>16944861
It was always a thought in the back of my mind with the others i have met, but i never felt a connection like this with any of them.
>>
cant exactly give you advice if i dont know what went wrong in the first relationship..
>>
>>16944869
Long story short, it turned into a entirely physical relationship on her end, only wanting the D, then she claimed rape when we went south, and fucked my friends and then started humping the neighbor, who turned out to be her ex, and i just never knew, and no one ever said anything. If you desire more ill go into it, but I honestly just dont feel like typing it all out.
I lost my screen caps of it when i went to a new comp or i would post them and make life easy for you and i.
>>
>>16944875
To add a touch more, her and i only clicked on a few things, and formed a bond out of those. then one day she just flipped the script on me and started a war path with me. While with this lady im seeing now, we agree on basically everything.
>>
>>16944877

Im quite sure that experience is pretty much a once off thing mate. I highly doubt you will go through something like that again. Spend some more time with this girl, if you think shes decent drop your guard and just relax.
>>
>>16944861
Sex is part of every healthy & happy relationship

Now, we can't tell you when it's right for you to have sex, BUT

Considering your hesitations are less about 'feeling ready' and more about 'my ex turned into a whore', I'd say you're strongly in need of a positive, healthy sexual relationship.

TLDR: tell your new bird that you're a little nervous re:sex but you really like her and want to take it to the next level. Then nob 'er
>>
>>16944861
Do what you want. Don't do what you don't want.
>>
>>16944896
Yeah.. the rape claims to the public is was also a issue there. But you are right on the situation with her and my feelings regarding that. I suppose i just have to take the delve in and hope this pans out better.
>>16944909
Yeah thats how everything is handled, reason its been delayed til now.

Thanks /adv/isors, i guess ill see how this goes. I honestly assume it will work out for the better, but ive just been dwelling a bit on if it ruins it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.