[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is more likely to work out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: firefox.jpg (49 KB, 630x466) Image search: [Google]
firefox.jpg
49 KB, 630x466
A 30-year-old woman dating a 35-year-old guy with kids or a 30-year-old woman dating a 5o-year-old guy whose kids already moved out?
Or are they both very unlikely to work out?
>>
>>16944850
Impossible to say. We don't know what any of the four people are looking for, and that's crucial information.

Relationships are designed to fill needs. If they fill the needs of both people, they tend to last.

So you've gotta ask yourself - what are the needs of the four people in your question, and can their respective partners fill them?
>>
>>16944907
Well almost everyone on /adv/ said that a relationship with someone with young kids will lead to misery even if it does work out and almost everyone on /adv/ said that an age gap that is too big is unlikely to work out.
>>
depends on the case
>>
>>16944850
Does the 30 yr old woman
a) have kids?
or
b) want kids?

If yes to a
Is either party more okay with that?
If yes to b)
Is either party willing to have more children?
>>
15 years v kids
15 years wins!
>>
My mom married my father when he already had children (I wasn't born yet) and she gave me an advice: never marry a man with children. They saw her as an evil stepmother and my step-brother never got over it.

They are still together now. It worked out in the end, but there was much tension in those first years.
>>
Can I throw my hat into the ring as a 32 year old man with no kids?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.