[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in long distance relationship with lardass with heart of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457687228763.gif (2 MB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
1457687228763.gif
2 MB, 1920x1076
>in long distance relationship with lardass with heart of gold for two years Shes my best friend and has been since 10th grade

> yesterday crazy hot girl at work has thing for me and i ask her out to go to movies next day we both have off together she says yeah

What do my heart torn in two.
>>
>>16944492
one in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.
>>
>>16944492
What type of future do you forsee with the long distance girl?
>>
Bruh, stick with the long distance. Don't simply jump because of a new chick pops up.

Think anon. What exactly does that say about the worth of your long distance relationship if you just leave?
>>
Live the life you want to live anon.
>>
>>16944492
>lardass with heart of gold for two years

I know that feel. If you are like me, OP, you just can't consider a lardass wife material. You know if she's not slim in the dating game phase she's not going to slim out later on. You can fuck a lardass and even enjoy it, but that's not what you want, and there are damn serious drawbacks, health, hygenic, and lifestyle.

You should be honest with the lardass and yourself about if she's got potential. If not, don't cheat on her, break up with her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.