[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lost all my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 124124214.png (292 KB, 432x484) Image search: [Google]
124124214.png
292 KB, 432x484
Hey /adv/,

It recently got out in my friend group that I slept with one of the guy's girlfriend. I've basically been completely ousted - removed from the facebook group thing, been defriended by most of them, had people go on a diatribe to me about how I'm scum etc.

A few of them don't care, but 90% of our socializing happens in a group setting so for all intents and purposes I no longer have any friends. I have no intention of trying to make them forgive me; even if they for whatever reason took me back in I couldn't deal with the awkwardness and stigma anyway, so that's that.

I'm not looking to justify my actions or anything, but I'd like to know if anyone here has been in a similar situation? I've never been in a position like this beore. I work graveyard shifts so I almost never interact with people and have few to no avenues to replace these friends. Does anyone here live a life without friends? What's it like? Is it possible to be happy?

Cheers guys
>>
Meet new people, make new friends. What the fuck? You think you're one of the few people who works those kinds of shifts?

They're out there, you're just not looking and making assumptions.
>>
Find some online friends, I guess. Will be harder for you to fuck that up. Given your hours, be prepared to make friends with Aussies (assuming your NA).
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.