[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm having sex for the first time with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_2510 (2).jpg (1 MB, 4309x2873) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2510 (2).jpg
1 MB, 4309x2873
Hey guys, I'm having sex for the first time with my girlfriend next week. Any tips?
>>
>>16944456
Just the one you're sticking in her. Godspeed OP.
>>
Don't eat anything heavy.
Poop and pee everything out before.
Stretch!
Have water, towels and wipes ready.
It's lower than you think.
Bring condoms and wear them.
>>
>>16944456
Never verbally ask her for anything, just do it. Never ask to change positions, and for the love of god do not let her take control in bed.
>>
Put PONOS into VAGOO.
>>
>>16944468
Ayy

>>16944456
Billions of years of evolution have come down to this moment between you and your gf. It's so easy to not fuck up as long as both of you are horny.

Like peg in hole easy.
>>
stack a whole bunch of condoms on your dick before you undress, that way you can peel them off whenever you're done with one
>>
>>16944456

>>16944468
>>16944484
>>16944553

All good advice. Plus the best advice is to go sloowwwwww. The more you slow down the whole process the more you'll both enjoy it.

Relax and encorage her to let you explore the territory. Get her to play with your cock, you play with her pussy. Don't be scared of it - if she a normal healthy girl she won't smell bad if she follows a normal hygeine routine.

No 1 golden rule - no ass play - there's a lot more to enjoy that doesn't involve shit. Grab and stroke buttocks but no asshole stuff.

No 2 golden rule - wetness - if she's very wet then it's OK to try and enter. If she feels dry then it's going to be unpleasant for both of you. So learn where her clit is and how to rub it until she's nice and wet or until she cums (preferred).

Use a light but firm circular motion on her clit. Don't scratch it with your finger tips and don't massage it like a cramped muscle. Gentle small circles. If you're not sure you're doing it right (each girl needs a different motion anyway) then just ask her.

When you've got it right Don't Stop until she tells you to or she begins to cum. If she cums stop rubbing but keep your fingers lightly pressed against her pussy.

If you cum before entering her (if she cums then you possibly will) then don't worry. Rest for a while (say 10 minutes) and then you'll be good to go again. Make sure she's wet still.

If she doesn't get wet it could be because she's nervous. In which case having some KY or other water based lube will help a lot. Smear it on your wrapped dick and if it's not too cold spread some on the pussy - all over the inner and outer lips too not just her opening. Too much is better than too little.

Relax and have fun. Report back with a full de-briefing when mission accomplished.
>>
>>16944564
I know you're joking but it does remind me of a good piece of advice, have her put the condom on you during foreplay, so the transition is a bit more natural. Its always a bit awkward when you want to move from foreplay to penetration and take a pause to put on a condom. But if you make it part of the foreplay then its no big deal. (though don't tear the wrapper with your teeth, thats actually one of the main reasons for condom failure)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.