[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lose virginity or naw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 20160317_233305.jpg (77 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
20160317_233305.jpg
77 KB, 540x960
Okay guys, so I'm in a situation here.

I'm 19 going on 20. Still virgin, hooked up with quite a bit of girls just never fucked anyone yet. I have had multiple chances, one girl literally told me she wanted to fuck, and so did I, but once I knew it could happen I got cold feet and told myself I could do better, even though she was a 8.5/10. Couldn't do better, and now she hates me. About three or four other girls I could've fucked too, but some how messed up each time.

Now there's this other girl, who obviously likes me. However, she works with me, and actually just got transferred to my department. I wanted to fuck her, but now that I'm pretty sure I can, I'm getting cold feet again and don't know if I should.

I don't know if I should fuck her because 1. She's like super liberal, bisexual, believes in gender pronouns, sjw type stuff. 2. She works with me. 3. She's straight up crazy. 4. She's so crazy I could see her like getting hella mad I don't like her and just want to fuck/that I'm conservative
/pol/ack etc. That she gets pissed and lies about me raping her or sexual harrasing her at work so I get fired.

Reasons I should fuck her 1. She hot AF. 2. She hot AF. 3. Finally lose my virginity.

What do?
>>
>>16944369
Do what you want. It seems this specific girl has lots of cons. You've already had 4 or 5 chances.
Another will come and then you will too.
>>
>>16944390
Ayyy
>>
>>16944369
your problem is that you re being too picky about what you see in a girl, I can honestly say that looks don't make the relationship.
you need to be accepting of other peoples intrests/personalitys and shit.
>>
File: 1323299755301.jpg (29 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1323299755301.jpg
29 KB, 500x499
>>
>>16944369
Remember, don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>16944572
Well personality matters in a relationship if they're literally the opposite of me.

I don't want to date this chick, I just want to fuck her and as I finish, say Can't. Stump. The. Trump.

I want to find a conservative girl to date.
>>
>>16944596
mate just give it a shot you've never had a root before and youll fall for her as soon as you blow your load in her cause you've just discovered this intimate connection with her what you don't get with anything else
>>
>>16944369

<<<<---- there is your answer.

Never forget this, unless it's a one night stand that you'll never see again and who doesn't know your fb or other shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.