[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do women think of men who take the bus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: thickskin.jpg (64 KB, 667x1007) Image search: [Google]
thickskin.jpg
64 KB, 667x1007
I have to take the bus pretty much everywhere I go. I have no car and in this city you either have a car.. or you take the bus. There is no subway or metro.

I feel very shitty because I am 24 and take the bus and I feel like women don't like guys who take the bus even if the female takes the bus herself. They feel the male should have a car and be able to pick up the girl and drop her off. I obviously can't do that.

What do women really feel about men who can't drive or have no car? I have a license, just no car.

It actually makes me super salty because women want men to have all this capital but all I want from a girl is for her to like me and be of AVERAGE weight and not mentally ill. Thats all. Am I asking for too much?
>>
>>16943944

Women don't like guys who can't drive, it's pretty simple. Women like guys that have something to offer - and honestly, you should feel the same about women. I wouldn't date a girl who couldn't drive or take care of herself, personally. I know there are guys that will, but they're going to end up settling for the lowest tier of girls, and they'll probably end up in a situation where the couple doesn't have a future.

The thing is, a lot of people in your situation look at a car the wrong way, like it's just a status symbol. It's not - it's a representation of freedom. If you decide you want to go across town for something, you can, without having to plan a bus route. If there's an emergency, you can be right there for her, rather than having to bum a ride or catch a bus. If you want to take a weekend trip, you can.

If you lived in a city like New York, this wouldn't be as valid, but you've already said you don't. You're basically like a little kid, at this point.
>>
I take the bus often.

I yet to see women taking the bus.

To me. Taking the bus is bad if your going to take someone out.

Rent a horse if anything lol.

Old is the new
>>
>>16943968
what is this smelling load of bullshit lmao

son, women won´t probably give a shit if you take the bus or not, try to use Uber or something like that
>>
>implying the bus is not actually a giant collective limo where they drive you around for a small fee, a beautiful way of travelling and taking care of this fucking planet
>>
>>16944014

Maybe if you're 18. I don't know any girls at my age that would date a guy who takes the bus. And I get to see it firsthand. My roommate is a 31 year old who still doesn't own a car and has to beg for rides everywhere like a little kid or sit in his room and play Nintendo to pass the time.

God forbid he go get groceries or something.
>>
They don't think about them at all. Not any more than any random inanimate object.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.