[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex gf won't stop messaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x705
Ex gf and I were together for 1 1/3 of a year, and split about 1 1/2 years ago. I broke it off with her because of school

She's messaging me now everyday after a year and a half of silence. She has made it clear she doesn't want to start things again but become friends. I don't want this, I personally want togetherness fully or nothing.

Additionally she talks about going out and getting knocked up and genuinely being slutty.

Am I being an aspire about this? I don't want to see her or speak if we're not dating, should I be more comfortable with this.

I don't even want to start dating again, I was happy before, but I don't think I want friends either.
>>
>>16943775

Uh, aspie? No, your feelings are completely legitimate. I've been in the same situation as you, only with the genders reversed, and it's completely legitimate to not want contact with your ex. Only thing to do, in my experience, is to be brutally honest: "I have no interest in being friends, and don't contact me further. Bye." Especially with her talking about hooking up with other people, that's incredibly immature and mean-spirited. Just say no and block her. EZ
>>
What's the problem? If you don't want to message someone you just don't (but you might want to tell them first). If they keep messaging you and the notifications annoy you then use the block button.
>>
>>16943785
It was mean spirited, I was her first so she's become this way and wants me to know this.

I just don't know if I'm over reacting. I'm a little nervous too because I'm not great with girls.

I will tell her to lay off anons
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.