[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to resign myself to a life of solitude ?, I'm a 18 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Soledad-y-tristeza.jpg (20 KB, 615x284) Image search: [Google]
Soledad-y-tristeza.jpg
20 KB, 615x284
how to resign myself to a life of solitude ?, I'm a 18 year old guy who has decided to spend the rest of her life without love, I am virgin and I had only one girlfriend in all my life and I really not have luck with girls, my physical appearance not accommodate me because I do not have an attractive face, and I'm too thin, besides, it's like the fucking fate was against me, whenever I try to meet someone, things happen that prevents me to reaching something more than a friendship, for example, the other person already has someone in your life or just does not like me, so who can give me advice to accept the solitude and live happy in spite of it? I'm really tired of this situation and do not want to be a nuisance to any girl, I want to leave them in peace, I guess I have nothing to offer so I prefer to live a solitary life and have peace of mind.
>>
File: 1455028887670.jpg (177 KB, 715x1167) Image search: [Google]
1455028887670.jpg
177 KB, 715x1167
>>16943591
Well, you can stop being such a self pitying shit about it.

Once you've a accomplished that, realise that you have it backwards. That a relationship would be more trouble to you than to the other person, and that while you wouldn't be lonely you most likely also wouldn't be happy.

If you live your own life your own way you can achieve contentment quite easily. Compromise with another person is way too much of a hassle.
>>
>>16943591

>18
>gonna spend the rest of your life alone
>on average has about 57 years to live

Yeah buddy, go live in the mountains and be a hermit and whine some more. Maybe you'll grow up in a few years.
>>
>>16943632
I considered it an option believe it or not, however, I really understand that human beings are social by nature and have needs of their peers to have psychological stability, but I find it impossible to have a chance with the girls, if you knew me better would understand, anyway thanks for your advice
>>
Just get over yourself. Shit happens, then you meet someone new and shit happens again. It´s a vicious cycle for all of us, but sometimes you get lucky.

You´re 18, not a 40 year old creepy guy, who missed his prime (sorry all the 40yo creepy guys out there ;))

Just stop thinking yourself over and get a life - your own, people will come into it naturally.
>>
>>16943591
>and I had only one girlfriend in all my life
You idiot
You think you're specially lonely? Only time I kissed a girl we were 4 years old, I thought it was my duty to do so because she liked me, and she's a lesbian now.
Stop thinking you're so much different. Stop romanticising that bullshit.
Do you know what annoys me the most? That guys who spend their life complaining like this eventually get their shit sorted out, well that will happen to you for sure, you just don't deserve it if you keep this attitude.
>>
It's not going to get any better. I was in your shoes. Improved everything, climbed ladders, now I'm a 25 year old virgin. Fit, 40k job, large friend circle, still unacceptable because I missed my prime. I've literally been told "I'd date you if I wasn't going to be your first girlfriend"

There's nothing you can do past your late teens no matter how hard you try.

Just do drugs
>>
>>16943591
smoke crack
>>
>>16943892
Thank you for your words, it is a logical view of what has become reality in the sentimental field at the present, I suppose you're absolutely right friend

>>16943896 It is true, I can not say I'm the only one in the world in a similar situation, I'm sorry if I sounded selfish, however, say "Sorry" isn't do much after saying things in a wrong way, anyway, thank you for expressing your opinion and I hope we can both solve our difficulties, sorry for my self-centeredness, and again thanks
>>
>>16943591
You're 18, you set you while life already.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.