[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little brother asked me for condoms because I have some. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IZcnSgB.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
IZcnSgB.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1200
Little brother asked me for condoms because I have some. He's 15, I'm 19.

I live with my parents still. I gave him a big speech about safe sex and rape and shit and he told me not to tell my parents.

What do I do? I feel like I shouldn't have given him any. He's too young.
>>
If he's going to have sex either way it way as well be safe sex.
>>
>>16943484
He's going to have sex anyways. He's not going to go abstinent if his brother doesn't give him condoms. Be glad he's practicing safe sex.
>>
Tell him to buy his own.
>>
>>16943484
In many countries (first world), 15 is legal threshold. Somewhere it´s higher because of GIRLS health (risk of cancer etc.).
He´s a guy, he can do it if he wants to and he doesn´t have to. Why would you even think about not giving him means of protection?
It´s like telling kid not to swim into deep water and thinking about not giving them a float ring so they don´t decide to swim there.
>>
>>16943484
Shame on you for trying to stop you're brother getting his dick wet I lost my virginity at 14 he sounds totally normal
>>
>>16943484
You've done the right thing by helping him.

Unless he wanted them to put on his boyfriends dick before being butt fucked.

Even then, it's still the right thing to do.
>>
>>16943484

Better that you give him condoms and he doesn't get a disease or ruin his life by having a kid because no one will support him to do it the right way.
>>
It's a good thing that you gave him a big speech about safe sex, but sounds rather hypocritical that you'd refuse to provide condoms for him afterwards?

As the other people have mentioned, he'll do it anyway, be grateful he'll practice safe sex and that he trusts you. He's not too young because you decide he is, it's the age of consent in plenty of countries, and if he feels ready, make sure he doesn't knock up someone or get an STD if you can prevent it.

My mom got me a box of condoms when I turned fifteen, I got some from my school too around the same age. I didn't get a boyfriend until years later, but it was nice to know that I'd be safe, should the situation occur.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.