[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've spent most of my life oveanalzying and absentminded.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: absent-minded.jpg (35 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
absent-minded.jpg
35 KB, 768x432
I've spent most of my life oveanalzying and absentminded. Only now I'm I more present and realise how weird I looked to people back then? How do I overcome this embarassment?
>>
Embarrassment over what? The past?

The past doesn't exist anymore, it lives on in fading and contradictory memories tainted by your present attitudes and biases. You are literally worrying about nothing, and worse, you are wasting the present moment doing so.
>>
>>16943481
I truly do understand this.

But all my distance relatives or friends just have that embarrassing image of me. I can't bare to face some of them.
>>
>>16943504

What happened? Did you do something awful, get caught masturbating, or were you just a weird kid?
>>
>>16943520
I was sleeping over at a friend's place and I needed to fap so I started jerking it but little did I know he wasn't actually asleep and he looked at me in disgust and said "what the fuck are you doing?"
>>
>>16943531

So you acted like a hormonal primate and did something dumb. I've been there man, plenty of people have, and some have done much worse. That was years ago, and that person doesn't exist anymore.

May not seem like it now, but when you finally realize how pointless shit like that is one day you'll be laughing about it.
>>
Just stop analyzing it. Many of us have this, but even our friends who knew us back then realize we are different people now. Force yourself to think about something else
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.