[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it, give your best advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I want to try something new:
>give your best advice about anything that changed your life in a preferaly big or maybe small way.

it should be things that people don't even question about. something that you found out by accident, that is just a realy handy tip in your day to day life.
or it could be "note-to-self" stuff about stupid shit you did.

whatever be creative, this is 4chan, do what thy wants.

Your Fortune: 4chan/adv/
>>
don't go to 4chan
>>
>>16943393
/thread
>>
goddamnit fuck you 4chan. I thought this could work
>>
Work out and don't play video games, you will be set for a life of happiness.
>>
File: 1457218241444.jpg (60 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
1457218241444.jpg
60 KB, 898x692
Don't give up on trying something new just because you didn't do amazing or see results in the first 20 minutes of trying it. Hobbies and skills take time to build
>>
Life actually does get better as you get older. Really. Being in your 20's is the worst time in your life and no one worth anything would want to be there again.
>>
Fake it until you make it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just do it.
>>
>>16943681
This is and remember to relax and let things flow.
>>
>>16943681
I'd say that's a matter of opinion. My 20s were the best years I've experienced so far.

High school was shit.
>>
>>16943681
>Being in your 20's is the worst time in your life
How so? I'm 23, and although it does suck as it seems like everyone is getting shit done, and i can;t find a permanent job, or rather decide what i want to do with myself, i'm having an absolute blast
>>
Get up 30 minutes earlier than you normally do and work out. Your life will change.
>>
>>16943876
This is something i always wanted to do kinda. But work out like how? Do pushups and shit?

I was planning on going running, but i smoke a lot
>>
>>16943386
Change your fucking logo.

Leaching off the GIOYC threads will only kill this idea of yours.

That and confuse retards.
>>
>>16943879
Anything, I normally run for about 15 minutes, do some sit ups and push ups, lift weights.
>>
>>16943888
I suppose i could go for a 15 minute run, rest for a bit, then continue.
My lung capacity is utter crap, was thinking running is something that would fix that. Alongside cutting down on cigs that is
>>
>>16943901
I was a complete fatass when I started doing this and couldn't run very long either but I had to start somewhere.
>>
>>16943901
I used to run more in the past and most times I tried before doing anything else it made me sick.

I would definitely recommend a carb heavy breakfast like oatmeal or something and waiting a bit before something like that. If I workout it's in the morning. Running I do later in the day but everyone's different.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.