[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personality flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: nightmaregoggles.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmaregoggles.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
/adv/, Im starting to realize I have a pretty big personality flaw that I need advice on how to fix:

I have been on and off with the same girl for almost four years. We had two break ups that lasted for about 4-6 months.

What I have found is when I am with her, I am happy, but I get so lazy and get this mindset of "whats the point of trying, I already have a girlfriend so I cant get other girls". Physically I lose motivation to workout (and eat like shit), and career wise I dont have as much drive.

However I have found when I am single, I get so damn motivated. I eat clean, lift weights, and work my ass off at my job to try and get promoted (and make dat $$).

I am currently not with her and miss her terribly. Originally I thought maybe she just isnt the right girl. Maybe the right girl will have me wanting to be extremely motivated for her. But after talking with other people, maybe this is just a huge personality flaw that I need to work out? or Immaturity?

I wish I could be with her and not feel like all the fun times are behind me. I want to be motivated and be with her...Any advice would be great. Im 25 y/o by the way.
>>
>>16943297
bump any help would be much appreciated
>>
Same position but 19 in uni... I love this girl but I'm so much more efficient without her. Idk man maybe we just need to better understand self motivation or some bullshit
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.