[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >meet 10/10 asian chick >realize you are way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cosby.jpg (7 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
cosby.jpg
7 KB, 300x173
>be me
>meet 10/10 asian chick
>realize you are way to beta to have a chance
>talk for about a week
>she strait up tells me she likes me
>thrown back af
>start dating for a few months
>gets pretty neat
>she just stops talking to me all of the sudden
>i dont know what i did
>>
>>16943288

100% chance she was not 10/10.

And you probably did something, you just don't know what it was.
>>
>>16943288
>10/10
Bullshit. Probably closer to a 4 or a 5.
>>
Did you fuck her? Also, didn't she become progressively colder before dropping you off? It would be too weird if she didn't imo
>>
>>16943288
Become alpha now.
>>
Not op but this happens to me also

People just stop talking to me, I have interesting things to say and one message they are using emojis like <3 and flirty eyes shit like that multiple exclamation marks

What the flying fuck?
>>
>>16943288
>10/10
10/10 asian chicks dont initiate the move m80, and you must have been blinded by crippling yellow fever to think she was a 10. Also maybe she just wanted your citizenship?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.