[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, male 19 >friend of mine invites all of her friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 69C.jpg (76 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
69C.jpg
76 KB, 500x663
>be me, male 19
>friend of mine invites all of her friends to sleepover
>invites me, the only one male
>13:1 ratio
>going to a town, 1h away our city, home alone and full of food
>everybody is bringin booze and weed
>18-20 is the age of all grills
>i know 6 of them, really hot college typical rich girls, the homeowner included (her birthday)
>being realistic i can fuck one of them if i want, but don't know how

wat do? no fear
>>
>>16943176
>>being realistic i can fuck one of them if i want, but don't know how
nah man they think you're gay
>>
>>16943176
>>16943197
This desu. If she invited you to a literally all-girl sleepover she thinks of you as a girl.
>>
>>16943197
That's an interesting point. They see you as completely non threatening, either gay or up to your neck in the friend zone.
>>
stay deFAQ away from that place it'll shrinc your last bit of penis
>>
File: Hanna Hallysem.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Hanna Hallysem.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
and omg dis is my dreamgirl...
>>
>>16943197
This.

Think on why you would be invited to a fucking slumber party, lol.
>>
>>16943176
At some point, just up and ask them if they want to fuck you or not. They'll probably say no, but that's your only chance.
>>
>>16943176
Sounds like a fucking nightmare senpai.
Idk what girls even do at sleepovers but I'd want to get blasted off my ass, listen to thrash metal and argue about bullshit all night and idk who'd be down with that.

Would not go with high hopes of finding good company.
>>
Ok... to save this thread and perhaps OP's slumber party, I need some tips on how to hit on (and with some luck shag) random chicks at a 30+ house party, where I barely know half the people there.
>the male/female ratio is fairly even, mind you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.